IceClan

0 votes / 0%
RidgeClan

1 votes / 20%
LeafClan

2 votes / 40%
ClludClan

1 votes / 20%
Other, (Put name suggestion in comments)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 05:43:32 — Link

Deep inside a dark forest lives the dangerous, cruel DuskClan. These cats are acquainted with the word honesty, but prefer to act like it doesn't exist. 

WELCOME TO THE THIRD CLAN IN OCEANCLAN AND BLAZECLAN RP

so ya.

This clan uses quite alot of NPCs because the roleplay has few rpers, so please bear with us.

This is an evil clan fyi

So ya... again

Also, we are still accepting! ^^

NPCs:

ThistleClaw - Avaliable for RP

YellowPaw - Avaliable for RP

IvyTail - Avaliable for RP

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 05:50:55 — Link

Name: CrowStar

Personality: Evil, Cruel, Smart, Brave

Looks: Dark blueish fur, with one white paw. He has a scar going from his forhead down to his cheekbone. Part of his tail is missing.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 06:00:54 — Link

Darkstalker

Tom

Warrior

Acts evil, but has a soft spot for females and kits, courageous and a ruthless warrior, fiercely loyal,

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/d1/73/cdd173a87aff40fbfc340396135f38ae.jpg

Has very sharp hearing

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 06:14:32 — Link

WrenKit

She

Mischievous, Misbehaves, Jumpy

Blackish Redish with white srtipe down my nose, Small

3 Moons

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 07:07:49 — Link

Blackheart

Tom

Brave, is cruel to other Clan cats, loyal to Clan

Deputy

Image result for black tabby cat

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 18:59:10 — Link

Name: Bronwyn

Personality: A little cruel and unsympathetic, but still fairly young. Because of this she is very curious and will risk anything to satisfy that curiousity.

Looks: A pure white cat with one blue eye and one green eye.

http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/white-kitten-with-green-eyes-wallpaper-4.jpg

Extra: Maybe she could be Darkstalker's apprentice, if it's okay with HD7547. Otherwise, she will be a warrior.

(also, I know that apprentice names normally end in -paw, but Bronwyn fits her so well: it means 'dark and pure'.)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 23:42:48 — Link

Deputys have apprentices, right? So if HD7547 Isn't alright with it, I'm fine with it :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 02:24:55 — Link

"Let all cats old enough to spill the blood of your enemies gather beneath Dark Rock for a clan meeting!" CrowStar yowled, signaling the words for a clan meeting.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 03:01:37 — Link

(I'm fine with it)

Darkstalker trotted to Dark Rock and sat down, waiting for instructions.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 03:13:18 — Link

CrowStar watched as the cats gathered under Dark Rock. When every cat had arrived, Crowstar began, "As you may have known, RedStar passed away from the cause of greencough. As his deputy it is now my duty to take over, last night I traveled to the Moon______ (fill in the bblank because I can't come up with a name rn) and recieved my name and 9 lives. Now, if DuskClan is to become the strongest clan in all of the forest some changes are necessary. First rule, when kits are 3 moons old they must head out into the forest and survive, however at least 1 warrior and 1 apprentice will be hunting them. At the sundown if the kit returns alive they will become an apprentice. Rule 2, elders must hunt and fight for themselves, along with queens. Third rule, If any rouges, loners, kittypets, or any of the other clan cats are found on our territory they are to be brought to camp immediately for me to decide what to do with them. If I catch you breaking ANY of these rules you will be cast out and if we see you on our territory again you will be killed on sight." The tom mewed, giving a serious look to all the cats.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 03:18:23 — Link

"Luckily as of now we have 3 kits at the age of 3 moons..." CrowStar murmured, "DeerKit(NPC), WrenKit, and ToadKit(NPC) will venture into the forest at sunrise. IvyTail(NPC), ThistleClaw(NPC), and YellowPaw(NPC) will be hunting them." With that CrowStar leaped off of Dark Rock and padded into the leader's den.

NPC's are able to be roleplayed by anyone, unless it's already being used for an rp ;) )

WrenKit looked at ToadKit and DeerKit, "I'm so excited!" She mewed, "But we better get some sleep." WrenKit padded to the nursery and fell aeep.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 03:18:58 — Link

*Asleep

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 10:09:37 — Link

Blackheart padded into the warriors den and fell alseep. He wondered who the new deputy would be.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 18:43:16 — Link

Bronwyn had gone to Dark Rock and listened to the announcement, but she hadn't been completely happy with it. 'Hmph. I wish we could do something to our own prisoners without having to bring them back here...' She sighed. 'Oh well, I suppose.' With these thoughts traveling through her head, she smiled at the young kits - a little jealous - and walked to the den to sleep.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-26 23:47:04 — Link

Blackheart woke from a restless sleep to go on the morning patrol. He got up and stretched, his back arched, then padded out to wait for the others.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla