Boards < Community < Roleplay < Age of Dragon roleplay

Boards

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 08:46:21 — Link

Coal yawned and stood up,  then heard yelling and rushed over to see what was happening"I'm with Jinx, what's going on??"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 23:50:40 — Link

"Jinx! Thank goodness you're here!" shouted Starspirit. "Sageleaf is dying and I dont know what to do!"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 04:55:46 — Link

Jinx paled at the thought. "But I don't know what to do either!" She squeaked, runnning over. "Sageleaf, do you think that it's old age or something else?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-19 01:59:52 — Link

Coal padded over and sniffed Sageleaf."Is it sickness?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-19 04:53:48 — Link

"I, I don't know." Jinx stammered, looking at Sageleaf.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-19 05:17:00 — Link

Coal sniffed around Sageleaf, trying to detect the scent of sickness.

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 20:19:08 — Link

"Dear dragons, it is not sickness, nor is it age." the old dragon whispered.

"Well, what is it then?" asked a frantic Starspirit. "You and Juniper the most esteemed leader taught me this stuff. I should know what is wrong!!" "Children, listen carefully," Sageleaf said. It is the humans that are killing me. They saw me one day and became very afraid. They started to do the only thing they knew how to do, KILL me because they thought since I was bigger I would eat them." The old dragon paused, tears glistening in her eyes, "The humans poisoned me, dear dragonets. They poisoned Juniper too. We are both dying. Starspirit, you must take over for us. Goodbye my dears." The old dragon closed her eyes and huffed out one last breath of air. Over at the other side of the camp, Juniper did the same.

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 20:20:18 — Link

star wailed with the anguish of losing her beloved mentors who hed raised her from when her parents were killed by a human. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 23:10:22 — Link

Coal faltered. He sat down so he wouldn't fall. He lifted up his head and let go a mighty roar of grief.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 01:48:28 — Link

Jinx began to sob. She wasn't usually a cryer, but she'd make an exception. She didn't cry very long before an idea popped into her mind. She stopped her sobbing and looked at the other, "Blood for blood." She said in a cold voice.

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 16:55:25 — Link

"Jinx? Jinx are you ok? I know you want revenge but the humans will  kill us all. Killing them is not the answer. They killed Juniper the biggest dragon in the tribe! Imagine what they will do to us!" Star walked toward Coal to comfort him in his grief. The day passed quickly after that.Juniper and Sage were buried and the tribe settled down for the night to mourn the losss of the leader and medicine dragon and to sleep. While she was sleeping Star had a dream where Juniper and Sageleaf came to her from Goldscales the dragon heaven to tell her,"They are coming. Blood and fire shall mingle at the ice caves and the tribe shall move towarsd the sun"When she woke up she told Jinx and Coal about her dream and they said that they had the same dream too. It turned out that everybody had that dream.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 18:34:16 — Link

Jinx awoke after her strange dream. After a little snooping, she found out that her friends had had the same dream. Her eyes turned cold, her voice did the same. She knew that Star wouldn't take action on her original idea, so she went to find Coal. "Coal!" She called.

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 21:18:36 — Link

Starspirit heard Jinx yelling for Coal and hurried to join her. "Jinx! What do you think that dream ment? I mean it was strange, blood and fire shall mingle at the ice cave !? what does that even mean?! Also, who is coming?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:28:13 — Link

"Humans or dragons." Coal spoke from behind them."The Ice Caves are in the endless lake where it freezes and goes cold. Blood and fire..... A war."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:31:21 — Link

Jinx nodded and looked intensely at the dragon in front of her. Why was she asking them, young dragons, for answers? "I still say that we kill them." She said, "Even if we only take down one."

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla