Boards < Community < Roleplay < Frostpack-The Land of the Lyksos (accepting)

Boards

Poll: Did you enjoy this Roleplay?

Absolutely!

6 votes / 100%
It was pretty good.

0 votes / 0%
Meh, it could be better.

0 votes / 0%
Absolutely hated it.

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 06:48:21 — Link

"I'm still gonna fly anyways!" Aella shouted down at starseer from the second highest branch.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 06:49:49 — Link

"Okay, just make sure that you land on your paws, just not the one that's bleeding." Starseer said, watching the pup with curiosity. "I only thought that cats jumped from trees," she mused.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 06:52:29 — Link

Aella climbed up to the top branch and approached the edge a bit quickly. The brach began creaking and snapping, the pup's eyes widened and she quickly ran to the edge of the branch and jumped off.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 06:57:08 — Link

"Remember, land on your paws!" Starseer called as the pup sailed through the air. If she malfunctioned during her flight, Starseer would interfere.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-18 06:10:12 — Link

Do you mind if I join?

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-18 06:10:54 — Link

I have a dramatic entrance in mind

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-22 19:38:05 — Link

Sure, just make sure to fill out the form on the first page.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-03 04:22:11 — Link

Ok!! >:)

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-03 04:33:24 — Link

Name: Fierce

Preferred Position: Warrior

Appearance: silver with elec blue eyes

Personality: Cocky, Protective, loving, fierce, strong, caring, kind, feisty, doesn't go down without a fight, would lay down her life for her pack

History She was kicked out of her old pack because she stood up for what was right. Her parents were jerks to her and raised her making her think no one will ever love her as a mate. She still believes it.

Known Weaknesses: Dieing puppies 

Known Strengths: Hunting, Combat, Defending

Known Powers (ice breath, ice aura, ect.): i dont know 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-06 00:39:32 — Link

Accepted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-22 23:12:50 — Link

Is this roleplay still going, sorry I haven't been on in awhile....

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla