Boards < Community < Roleplay < Welcome to CHB

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 77 78 | Next »

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 05:20:00 — Link

Rory head butted the bus seat in front of her, moaning at the delay. She was the only one there, and there was only one stop until she was left to walk the rest of the way to camp. She wore a dark grey jacket over her faded CHB shirt, and light blue shorts that came down to just above her knees. 

"Anyone getting off in the middle of nowhere?"

Rory grabbed her fraying, old back pack and stood up. 

"That's me!" She said as she walked down the empty bus isle. The bus driver looked at her weirdly. "Well, enjoy your hike."

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 05:31:38 — Link

Chase stood in the training arena, giving the newbies a sword fighting lesson. It was his sixth year at CHB.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 06:52:09 — Link

Ariana walked up behind Chase." Hey!!" She laughed as Chase jumped." So, sixth year here huh? Well, it's my third year."

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 11:52:31 — Link

Rory cracked her knuckles as she power walked up the enormous pine-crested hill. Campers had already turned up, and had filled the arena, covered the beach, and almost put the archery range out of order. Children of the Greek gods filed in and out of their cabins, content with knowing who they were related to and who their godly parent was. Rory was undetermined, so she lived in the Hermes cabin. It was crowded, and it was her 4th year there. Rory sighed in contentment as she entered the border of her favourite place in the world.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-29 12:29:58 — Link

Chase grinned."Yep." Although it was his sixth year, he was only 14. He'd gotten to Camp Half-Blood when he was six, his mother had died in a car crash so a Satyr had gone and taken him to CHB. He lived ther year-round.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:07:29 — Link

Rory finally reached the top of the hill and gazed over Camp Half-Blood. She went to take a step, then, too late, she realised a tree root had wrapped itself around her ankle. It let go soon enough to let her fall down the rest of the way, and seemed to wave. 

Rory didn't know why, but some of the daughters of demeter had it in for her...

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:09:50 — Link

Chase left the newbies to bash eachother up. He looked up at the tree in time to see a girl trip down the hill. He grinned. That must be Rory, he thought, why do the Demeter kids hate her so much?

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:22:51 — Link

Roy looked up to see Chase, son of Apollo, and one of Rory's only friends. 

"Oh, hello Mr. I'm good at EVEREYTHING!!! Nice of you to drop by"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:25:37 — Link

Chase grinned."Technically you where the one who dropped by. And I'm not good at everything. I suck at cooking." He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet." You're-" He paused to look at his watch-" Five minutes late for training. Get down and give me twenty push-ups."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:30:38 — Link

Rory exaggerated her gasp. 

"you devil!!!"

And she started to do her 20 push ups.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:32:20 — Link

Chase's grin widened." And meet me in the courts." He unsheathed his sword and went back into the court. He had to pull apart an Ares kid who was fighting with a Hermes kid."Break it up!!"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:43:40 — Link

Rory kept going, and watched as everyone walked away. Chase looked back at her to make sure she was actually doing it, and Rory blew a rasberry. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:45:24 — Link

Chase grinned and beckoned her over after she'd finished." We need to work on your blocking."

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 04:52:20 — Link

Rory sighed. She also needed to work on stopping her sword and control. Lots to work on before the summer was over.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-30 05:04:43 — Link

Chase sat down at the Apollo table for dinner. Training had gone well, Rory was getting better.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 77 78 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla