Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Raffle Pets aka free pets (closed)

Boards

• Kathryn_Knette
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-07 06:27:19 — Link

Hey, thanks for the raffle! I started today, so I figure this would be fun.

My favorite movie would probably be Batman vs Superman (right now).

:)

• Wolfybatflier
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-07 12:01:08 — Link

My fav movie would be Spirit :)

• NMarra
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-07 22:48:44 — Link

Tremors 4

Edit: And thanks for hosting this!

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-12 22:46:36 — Link

Still going on Raffle ends the 30th and winners get a notification as I will let the winners in the order they win to pick there pet first so the first name out of the 'hat' gets to first pick and so on.

I have GP3 pets of all species.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• Wolftear
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-13 01:22:41 — Link

What a great thread to real :) its very nice to read about all the favorite movies.

Thank you so much blue-dragon for doing this. I joined at couple of days ago and when I look at some of your pets I  look forward to get some like them at some point. Very nice :)

On to the question..favorite movie that's very difficult to choose just one especially because I watch mostly tv series.

I will go with a classic: sound of music it always makes me smile and I love to sing along. It also remindes me of Christmas as they always sent it over the holidays.

Have a great october everyone:D

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-13 01:32:05 — Link

Wolftear (#53533) wrote:

What a great thread to real :) its very nice to read about all the favorite movies.

Thank you so much blue-dragon for doing this. I joined at couple of days ago and when I look at some of your pets I  look forward to get some like them at some point. Very nice :)

On to the question..favorite movie that's very difficult to choose just one especially because I watch mostly tv series.

I will go with a classic: sound of music it always makes me smile and I love to sing along. It also remindes me of Christmas as they always sent it over the holidays.

Have a great october everyone:D

Next months raffle sould have almost all pets GP3 as I'm only keeping none GP3 as Quest only pets or they are from the pound.

Also Sounds of Music is a realy good movie though I have not watched it in a few years as its hard to find where I live without ordering it online. As for my pets it took me so long to get all GP3 ones I got the last one the Ghyphon around a week or so a go the dragon is on of the first race that I had GP3.

Also alittle sdvice if you sell a pet on aution the min buyout price should be 500 as thats what you get for pounding a pet.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• zorka
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 04:31:50 — Link

I'd like to join too if that's okay.

My favorite movie at the moment, and for the past couple of years actualy has to be The Dark Knight. I'm a huge Batman fan and DC Comics nerd and that movie is absolutely amazing. 

• gracesaige
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-16 07:19:57 — Link

Hi everyone! I just joined, and my favoritemovie at the moment is Miss Perigrine's Home for Peculiar Children!

• Black_Storm
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 09:24:43 — Link

Thanks for hosting a raffle. I just started a few days ago and my current favorite movie is definitely Captain Ameriaca: Civil War. :-)

• Silaries
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 20:42:03 — Link

I don't really watch movies.... do series count? At the moment I bigne watch downton abby :-)

• Dangerhorse
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 21:37:03 — Link

Captain America : Civil war 

• MillerK3883
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 01:03:57 — Link

Hey guys, I would like to join and my favorite movie would most likely be......... The 5th Wave.

• Fanghunter
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-18 18:22:38 — Link

My Favourite movie is The Scorch Trials!! Love it!!!!

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 13:02:52 — Link

There is still 10 more days left untell this raffle is over from there I will message the winners in the order their names comes out of the 'hat' or if you are impationt look at my acount page after at the end of the 30th of this mounth and the order will be up there.

• mochithebird
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-22 21:48:52 — Link

Hi, I would like to join !

Don't really have a favourite movie, but recently I loved Kubo and the Two Strings !  Very moving even if the story is predictable, but still amazing :3

I give away the pets in my "adoption center" tab ; I don't need them but I don't want to take them to the pound. Thanks !

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla