Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Raffle Pets aka free pets (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-27 01:20:39 — Link

Every month this one is for October I will be doing a free pet raffle the amount of winners will depend on the amount of pets I'm giving away. So there can be any were from 1 to 20 winners each month I do this. The winners will be picked from those who post bellow. You can only be enter once. You also don't have to be a newbie.

Just enter by telling me your fav movie at the moment. Then wait untell the 30th of October I will pm the winners when they are chosen. If you are wondering what pets you can win just look for the tab called Raffle Pets. Though the pets in there can change as I might add more as I contue breeding my own pets. So that means you can end up with GP3 pets as sooner or latter that will mostly be all I will have in my stables.

I have GP3 pets of all species.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• Galaxywolf11
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 02:53:55 — Link

Hi can i join? My favorite movie right now is Finding Dory/Secret Life of Pets.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 05:11:39 — Link

Galaxywolf11 (#53221) wrote:

Hi can i join? My favorite movie right now is Finding Dory/Secret Life of Pets.

Just by commenting you favorite movie you are in.

I do raffles every month (or so) so if your looking for a free pet just enter as you just might be one of the winners.

• KyaCrow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 08:52:05 — Link

My favourite movie at the moment is Tarzan (the one just released)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 10:41:13 — Link

:P I guess my favourite movie would be Pirates Of The Carribean

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 11:07:18 — Link

ChaseTurnleaf (#51933) wrote:

Well hello again I hope you remember that you can still breed with my females if you want a GP3 pet that bad as I'm soon going to have all races as I'm offering a good amount to someone to breed me a female gryohon. Or you can just offer to buy one from me but I think your here just for the free pet.

I take it you fav pet type one here by your pic is the LykosI hope you don't mind a little early chrismass gift.

• Soulsin
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-28 22:34:52 — Link

Just started yesterday ^^

My favorite movie? Hmm...I'd say The Terminator (The 1984 version)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 08:31:02 — Link

Blue-dragon95 (#28453) wrote:
ChaseTurnleaf (#51933) wrote:

Well hello again I hope you remember that you can still breed with my females if you want a GP3 pet that bad as I'm soon going to have all races as I'm offering a good amount to someone to breed me a female gryohon. Or you can just offer to buy one from me but I think your here just for the free pet.

I take it you fav pet type one here by your pic is the LykosI hope you don't mind a little early chrismass gift.

XD I can breed my gryphon with yours or mine with mine and giive/sell u the baby :P

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 12:01:40 — Link

Hi there! Just joined the game yesterday, and I have already won two pets in the auctions, lol :D Though I am still getting to learn to distinguish which pets are better to breed with etc. and I know I might not have won very good pets, but it's my pet now and I'll develop and use it as best I can.

Anyway, my favourite movie at the moment is the new Jungle Book movie, I just love that little boy's courage and determination, he is really so cute!

Thank you for creating this giveaway, and that I could enter it.

Kind Regards

GoldenLuck

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-02 00:52:12 — Link

GoldenLuck (#53288) wrote:

Hi there! Just joined the game yesterday, and I have already won two pets in the auctions, lol :D Though I am still getting to learn to distinguish which pets are better to breed with etc. and I know I might not have won very good pets, but it's my pet now and I'll develop and use it as best I can.

Anyway, my favourite movie at the moment is the new Jungle Book movie, I just love that little boy's courage and determination, he is really so cute!

Kind Regards

GoldenLuck

No problem and it good to know the new Jungle Book movie is good. As for the pets I'm giving away they are not bad pets some of them even have GP3 on them and in a next months raffle most if not all of the pets in that raffle will be GP3.

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-02 01:26:37 — Link

Blue-dragon95 (#28453) wrote:
GoldenLuck (#53288) wrote:

Kind Regards

GoldenLuck

No problem and it good to know the new Jungle Book movie is good. As for the pets I'm giving away they are not bad pets some of them even have GP3 on them and in a next months raffle most if not all of the pets in that raffle will be GP3.

Awesome! :D

• FluffyStein
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-02 06:17:08 — Link

Hey there

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to join this giveaway.

Secondly, this is pretty difficult since I don't really watch movies, mostly because the horror movies pretty much suck these days and because I mostly watch anime or game.

But I guess it would be suicide squad since I have good memories of it with my friends.

• Blue-dragon95
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-04 02:16:34 — Link

FluffyStein (#53320) wrote:

Hey there

First I would like to thank you for the opportunity to join this giveaway.

Secondly, this is pretty difficult since I don't really watch movies, mostly because the horror movies pretty much suck these days and because I mostly watch anime or game.

But I guess it would be suicide squad since I have good memories of it with my friends.

It doesn't have to be a new movie that you like any good old one will work too as one of my favs is older then me The Last Unicorn I remember the first time I watched it was when I was around 6 or so now I own the 20th anniversary DVD edition.

• LoveArt
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-05 01:41:16 — Link

Zootopia :3.

Your mad, bonkers, off your head. But I'll tell you a secret.

All the best people are.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• SheilaDivine
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-05 05:56:41 — Link

Hello everyone :3

My favorite movie that comes to mind right now is Babylon A.D (I have a Vin Diesel fetish <3 )

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla