Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Lykos needed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• lumia
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-03 19:29:41 — Link

I'm looking for lykos with decent genes. Ice breath/sharp teeth/musical larynx, animal instinct, beserker/quickmind, agile paws/sharp claws, solid/steel bones, strong/steel muscles/hound, tireless heart, ice spikes/aura/elemental resistance/thick skin, etc.

Please note that these are only EXAMPLES of what I'm looking for. I am NOT expecting the pet to have all of these genes. Just two or three of the ones mentioned would be good. GP is not important. Post here or message me if you have a lykos you're selling. I'm willing to pay nicely. Thank you!

**also pleast note that I haven't been on here in forever, so please be patient as I may be a bit off on prices/etc, so I'd greatly appreciete it if you could also let me know about what you're looking for :)

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-03 20:12:41 — Link

I can breed some fairly good GP3 lykoses. Genes include Ice Breath, Quickmind, Berserker, Agile Paws, Sharp Claws, Tireless Heart, Ice Spikes, and Elemental Resistance, though the baby would probably inherit only two or three of those traits. Let me know what you're most interested in, and I'll see what I can do.

I'm not too picky when it comes to pricing, but I'd put them around 20,000 silver each. 

• m2542
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-04 20:57:50 — Link

If you want to take a look at my Lykos' I'm willing to talk about prices if you want one! 

Uuber-NERD!

• lumia
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-04 22:00:15 — Link

@Sumatra_Echo

sent you a message. Thanks!

@m2542

Took a look, but it looks like your lykos all have pretty much the same genes as mine. Thanks though!

• Wolfybatflier
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-10 15:12:27 — Link

Hi i have a Lykos, but i have no idea if he has the genes you want.. As i cant reveal them(no vermillion to do so) ill send a link if you want to chexk him out :)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/845400

• Sophiaa
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-05 06:46:43 — Link

I have quite a few puppies in my "growing" folder if you would like to check them out. Most have great stats, but i think one or two have red? It will be 2-3 days before they are grown but if you would like to check them out and talk about prices, im more than happy to. (I am unsure if we can trade growing animals, if so we can trade when we get a price set up. Im also not set on anything. You can name your price and as longas its not seriously low, i will probably accept.) its been a while since ive last been on, and i was still technically new when i left.

Also i have no vermillion to check the actual genes. But i think some of my gen1 puppies have been revealed.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla