Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra Direction is Open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 21 22 | Next »

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-27 01:43:17 — Link

So, due to an intense school week with multiple assingments and tests due, I have not been able to participate in the Kami event at all. I would still like Amor's girlfriend so am looking to buy all the items I need.

I have no idea what the prices are worth so this is just a base price to go on.

10k for common (like roses and pearls?)

50k for uncommon (no idea what that would be)

100k for rare (will also pay in gold (think stable expansion) for multiples)

What I don't need: That fragrance stuff

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-27 02:34:41 — Link

Liandralithe, Common would be roses and orchids, Uncommon would be Fragrance Oil (I think), and Rare would be pearls and musk flasks. I'm not selling but I thought I should let you know that the pearls are in no way common here.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-27 18:07:52 — Link

I had to exchange all my rainbow jars for 16 pearls. Otherwise I wouldn't have Dita.

Roses spawn relatively commonly, often you find them in boxes and on the terrain as (2) or (1) at the same time. On the one island I got 5 roses in total.

I found about three pearl by myself, and bought three. Musk flasks I found about twelve, but was given two by someone before I found the last two, so got Dita earlier.

Orchids are fairly common to buy or find on the Jungle islands. I bought or exchanged most of mine.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 14:53:27 — Link

Hi my dears,

have a question.....  last year I got one Etelia but missed the right time for breeding her.... now I would like to know if it´s possible to breed her now.... or after 30 days ... or not at all??

Would really like to get some new ones.... maybe even a black one or a white one :D

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-01 15:01:20 — Link

Lillya, your Etelia can start looking for its birth island at this very moment. It's fully matured and would be happy to breed :)

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 16:00:22 — Link

Absolutely great! Thank you Angel! <3

• northbeasts
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 17:24:35 — Link

lol I just joined yesterday! This is pretty cool, but I doubt I'll stand a chance against those guys. Hey, I probably won't even get through the first green portal.

“Courage... is fear holding on just a bit longer.” 
― Kathryn LaskyWatch Wolf

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 21:00:10 — Link

I got all the way to a Lvl 4 island on explore, but then no green portal appeared... I am using a level 18 Lykos to explore. I also "found" a portal energy cell from an abandoned mine. Why is the green portal not appearing?

I'm keeping my pet on the island currently. I don't want to give up when I've gotten this far...

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 15:58:11 — Link

The same thing happened to me twice Rawrz Skythrone.  I think it's just a thing that's supposed to happen, that there will be a chance that the green portal will not always be found.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-22 21:16:32 — Link

Yep. Some islands don't have green portals, some do. I'm not quite sure what the chances are.

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-23 15:53:43 — Link

This is the old version of the thread, I'm going to lock it so we comment on the new one and keep things tidy :) 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 ... 21 22 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla