Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Battlefield dicerolling glitch

Boards

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-30 01:14:40 — Link

When I rolled for my defense on the battlefield, my last dicerole glitched and didn't show the tactics I rolled (which happens more often, but normaly it shows it after a second or two). I rolled again because I thought it might not have registered my role, but nothing happened. I refreshed the page and this is what my defense looks at the moment. It has one row too many, which is integrated in the calculation of the squat points.

I do it all because I'm evil

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-22 19:30:15 — Link

I've been having this issue too, where the diceroll doesn't show. I'll screenshot when/if it happens again.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-23 02:36:00 — Link

Sylviianel, I noticed two of your squad pets have an elemental attack. Did you by any chance roll one on those rounds you said you couldn't reroll? Elemental attacks keep you from rerolling. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-09-24 00:12:22 — Link

This issue was reported before, but unfortunately we never were able to reproduce it and find out what conditions are required to get it. Unless we find somehow when exactly this happens, we won't be able to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-24 00:16:35 — Link

I had it happen the other day as well for just two dice during a reroll, which was the first time I had it appear for only a couple of them.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-24 15:20:33 — Link

Yes, I remember that it happened to me once upon a time. For me refreshing the page worked (CTRL + Shift + R) Sumatra is right- an elemental attack will prevent a re-roll. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla