Boards < General < General Chat < Wishing Well Chat

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-16 07:56:33 — Link

Hey hey everyone.

Part of the reason for this is to get the word out about the Wishing Well, where people can go to try their luck and ask for whatever they want. We need more newbies and people asking for stuff! Usually any material wish there gets granted really quick. There are no strings attached to the gifts, no limits, and no one is required to gift anything back - We just happen to have lots of really generous people (Thanks guys!). 

Second reason of making this chat is to ask for suggestions and debug any problems that show up. Also just to chat for funs.

Go!

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-16 08:23:40 — Link

-takes the first post spot- Ahah, it's mine, I've claimed it once more!

Anyway, ahem, hello there. I'm Sylviianel, although Sylvii works to keep it short and sweet, and I'm a wish granter over at the Wishing Well's official thread. Although my wish list is also fairly long and I've received a lot of help from generous granters such as the one and only Aelisk right up above me here. I've gifted materials mostly, a few pets, and a couple items and I have more to give to prospective wishers at the well, so stop on by!

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-17 02:21:15 — Link

Ohh is there a certain requirement to join? I probably won't be much help, but I do have a lot of blueprints and whatnot That maybe I can gift to newer players. 

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-17 02:27:18 — Link

Answering on Aelisk's behalf:: Nope, there aren't any requirements. Anyone is welcome to post their wishlists in the thread just as anyone is welcome to help grant the wishes. The Well is open to all users.

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-17 10:21:16 — Link

Thanks for the info! Cx * Stalks thread for requests*

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-18 01:06:45 — Link

I like to grant wishes as well ^^ If anyone needs schemes/bluprints/invitations I am keeping my eyes out! 

I may also grant skin requests :D

Everyone should join, it's pretty awesome and people are quite generous :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• podge
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-18 20:07:21 — Link

When we make wishes can we ensure we have space in our Warehouse to accept them.

Thanks

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 08:57:03 — Link

^ I send a message to tell them they've got no space. Or skip to the next wish. Since no one really plans for the warehouse accident...

Still trying to get more new people to post though - Not sure how to do it. Spread the word to friends? 

And btw, I claim post 6001 in general chat. Yosh!

Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-02 03:03:45 — Link

Hey people, why haven't you come to the Wishing Well yet? I have free stuff to shove in your face and so do the other wish granters :P

Well here I am, bumping up the thread. I'm also gonna include a little self advertisement while I'm at it. I'm hosting a Valentine's Giveaway raffle where I'll be giving away 3 custom skinned pets (a Unicorn, a Symurgh, and a Gryphon) and 3 Heart Fruit. Anyone can join, so stop by by using the link attached to the image below! I warn you though, it is very, very pink.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-02 05:15:46 — Link

Come, join us.  We are all eligble, and its the perfect way to give and get back! So why arent you there all ready? ;D

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-04 20:56:39 — Link

Come to the wishing well, we have cookies.

hey im braveheart1616 if you havent seen the wishing well yet then your probobly somwhere else cause its one of the best forums on beastkeeper. Basicallly you make wishes and most of the time come true. your fairy godmother can be anybody. You can be a fairy godmother too. So come down down to the wishing well :)

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-18 18:25:38 — Link

Sylviianel's message in the wishing well thread shocked me! :O

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-20 06:00:19 — Link

@New-moon:: All of the evidence points to it, I'm afraid. I was shocked myself when I first come to this conclusion. It's a disturbing realization.

----------------------

I've granted 100 wishes! I'm hosting a Giveaway where I'll be giving out some custom skinned pets in a raffle, all fitting with the theme I've chosen, so stop on by! Only people who have wish lists posted at the Wishing Well can enter but new wishers are welcome to post their wishes at the thread and then join the raffle.

Since the beginning of the Wishing Well, I have granted::

• 6 Invites
  • 11 Pets
  • 18 Blueprints
  • 31 Other
  • 90 Vermillion
  • 105 Magic Food
  • 2375 Food
  • 2934 Materials

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-20 06:03:41 — Link

I've been helping a lot of new people off the Wishing Well. I'm trying to poke them in that direction! 

Alsssssoooo- I'll be making/attempting a skin for that giveaway. I have a couple ideas floating in my head. :D 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-20 07:55:00 — Link

Lies and slander I say!

...Don't lynch me D: