Boards < General < General Chat < Fine Lupines Group Chat

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-04 16:47:15 — Link

Haa... I've had lots of practice xD My first perfection (Rocs) took about a year to get a solid pool of pets... With a bunch of the time spent fooling around, being a newbie, and not really progressing. Used what I learned from that on the Cockatrices, and spent less time on it (Even with a giant hiatus in the middle). And then perfecting Throdamas was even shorter (1 month, still training them for GP), and I learned some more tricks from that which I'm using now on Lykos. 

So for your first species, you're doing really well! See what works, see what doesn't work, and just keep on improving~ 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-04 20:31:25 — Link

Gorgeous Aelisk! That's a very nice one. I'm going to start my project soon... Quite a few Lykos now (Thanks Liandralithe!) but I'm going to try to get most levelled first! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-04 20:50:16 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/438075

Bred this guy I need a cool name for him.  But was thinking of gender changing him and breeding to Chubby.  After I check the linage of course. 

What do you guys think?

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-05 00:06:25 — Link

@Breshcandra :: There's a couple negative genes in there but the Homozygous Hound is nice. And the tan tiger is a nice skin to have. Tan is my second favorite color for the Lykos, with Pearl being my #1.

@Nightingale :: It's about time you joined us Lykos breeders. Welcome to the dark side! We have cookies :3

@Aelisk :: Well thanks! Glad to know I'm not epicly failing here. I was going to work on breeding Symurghs first but then the Lykos were introduced and I switched priorities. Right now my focus on BK is a little all over the place. I'm in the forums at the Wishing Well and hosting my own Valentine's Giveaway, working to try to reach 3rd place in this Exhibition, and breeding my Lykos. Isn't multi-tasking great XD

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-05 18:55:27 — Link

What are you breeding for?

Just bought this girl.  Going to try and breed for counter strike.  And she has R pearl.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/425170

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-05 21:48:10 — Link

No liquid vermillion used: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/442367

Gonna be the foundation stud for my new project. A self contained breeding for the top

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-05 22:19:55 — Link

Hey guys, sorry for being gone so long! I made a post on the group's main thread explaining why. It's so good to see this chat being used! 

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 23:33:12 — Link

lvl 50 studs available

Hello fellow FineLupines members! I'm up to 14 lvl 50 "Adept" male Lykos, with another one on its last level of training at the time, so I'm going to start allowing them to breed with Lykos belonging to members of the group.

All of my Adept Breed Studs have 0 negative genes and a minimum of 8 positive genes. 2 of them are Homozygous Merle, 1 carries Merle as a recessive gene, and 1 other has a Pearl recessive.

You can see my studs here, and to breed with them send me a PM with the link to the male you want to breed with and a link to the female you want bred. I'm more likely to accept breeding arrangements with females who have 0 negative genes. If your Lykos has too many negatives I'll decline. Breeding with my Lykos will cost 10k for non-Merle and 15k for Homozygous Merle, or a breeding trade or other deal can be made.

Lykos for Sale

I have 2 groups in my stables designated for Lykos who are for sale. One is my 2k Lykos Sale where Lykos with 1 or more, although most will only have 1, negative genes are found. Lykos who have had some of their breedings used but I no longer need will also be sold here. All of the Lykos here will be fully researched.

There is also my Premium Lykos Sale where I sell Lykos with 0 negative genes. Most will have several positives as well and may possibly have GP. Right now I have 4, 1 grown and 3 pups, with GP1 for sale here. When I have Merle Lykos for sale, due to the popularity of the pattern, they will be sold in my Premium group even if they have a couple negative genes.

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 23:58:32 — Link

Hey guys! I made a post about the first Fine Lupine's raffle over on the main thread! Go ahead and pop over to enter, if you'd like :D

• Breshcandra
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-13 18:02:00 — Link

Chubby just made lvl 50.  Now to get one of my females to lvl 50

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/406093

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-16 10:42:22 — Link

First perfect Lykos! 
Species released on 12/26, and perfected on 2/16!

Nameless

Ice Spikes/Ice breath/Berserker version. I also have Larynx/Aura/Quickmind scattered in my pool, so I can play with different combinations after getting a nice collection of these perfect pups. But... I need to work on my Pearl and Merle genes, since the ones that have them refuse to pass them -.-; This little guy will help a lot for my plans though, just as soon as she finishes growing up.

Update: Finally got a perfect lykos with recessive Pearl gene too: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/460904. Now just for Merle...

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla