Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Howrse anybody?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• LunaSilk
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 23:16:45 — Link

http://us.howrse.com/

I'm sure some of have heard of Howrse, the breeding and competition SIM. It's pretty good. You can choose from several breeds to start out with and the Beginers quest helps new players along with gifts and free horses, including a gift Pegusus of a random breed.

You can train your horses for Classical or Western competitions and win trophies. And there is always some kind of event going on for a specific month or for a holiday. The forums are helpful and friendly too!

However, some of you might not like the seniority status (exspeically new members), you must log on a certian amount of days to  do more things on Howrse like: Auction for horses, sell them, or make your own Equestrian ranch to house other members horses and get equus (in game currency)

But, if you can get past the slow start of the game, I assure you it keeps one busy, breeding, training, compeating, even carring out mini missions called Objections. And the best part is, you don't have to check your horses everyday to feed them like some *coughNeopetscough*, but watch out, more than 90 days of no activity will get your account deleted...I chould know, it's happened to me.

So, if you find yourself curious please use the Username: Eye of the Feather as the member who refured you to the site!

• nalotel
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-13 23:35:00 — Link

I play on several servers with different usernames, I play on both international and UK as albo67, and US as Darkfire, I haven't played there for a little while though...

I may get back into it soon now though...

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-21 14:14:05 — Link

I play on international server under same name <:)

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• hernanda
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-09 19:23:41 — Link

international server called hernanda, german server called hazel and canadian called secretariat. it was through a player on the international one that i found out about this game!

hernanda

• Dynamite012
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-02 05:23:34 — Link

I play on international server as Morgan01, the person called morgan01 is not me(they took my name)

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-04 19:00:57 — Link

You can find me on the german version as Seelenblut but I'm not really activ at the moment.

- Valar morghulis -

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 06:26:50 — Link

i play on the us server my user name there is also mmhorselover4

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• Abeast
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 20:18:21 — Link

International: Abbey-me
Danish: Abbey

Been playing mostly on the danish one ;) The other one I use to know which event's about to come up :D

• aloha55
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 20:53:39 — Link

I play on the international one as aloha55. Feel free to add me, as I normally give out congrats and gifts to friends every week. I also have 20+ BM items to trade.

• Dovahkiin007
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 01:22:25 — Link

UK version as starlight600 (one wind divine, nearly all breeds of uni and a load of seniority)

International as Dovahkiin007 (paint uni immortal around 40 days)

Australian as Avenged Sevenfold (breeding top akhal tekes)

Registering on Spanish as Avenged Sevenfold (not sure yet)

• Loole
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-30 07:46:58 — Link

I love love love love love love love love love that game and by the way my sever is us and my username is winnie

May the force be with you, always.

• DreamKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 01:51:46 — Link

Ooh! I love this game! I'm not quite active on there right now, but feel free to send me a friend request! My username is electriczebra0115

• EternalLegacy
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-27 03:41:31 — Link

I'm on the international server as rdavi1.

• Careless
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-24 08:32:13 — Link

I am on int as divine apocalypse, I have had accounts on other servers but they have probably been deleted

• alisaur
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-17 05:17:21 — Link

i play on the us server my user name is the same :) and on intational as hawkpaw dont get on the internatiol as much as my us though feel free to add me:)

Untitled Image

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla