Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Show your skin here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 | Next »

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-20 19:27:20 — Link

I have done a couple of new skins recently, one for Gryphon and one for Dragon.

"Cherubim" is a follow-up to my skin "Seraphim" using the new gryphon artwork.

"X-Ray" is one of my more detailed skins (the torn wing took longer than expected) and really tested my ability on how to draw skeletons.

I also recently completed Luna Moth for the Throdama, which was inspired by the real-life Luna Moth insect. Available for 50 silver.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• Dannica
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-12 02:40:10 — Link

Decided to play around with the base a bit and do a skin based on a horse I once had.  Nothing fancy but I'm pleased with how it came out. Now I just have to wait for it to get approved, find a rainbow jar, and actually make use of it, lol.

• Shamaalls
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-27 08:58:09 — Link

Hybrid AMutant ASpirit of the eyeSpotted SwampCamoulfuage

Mutant B

If you want quality Puma skins...I got em.

B-rad Shamaalls

• loipop
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-07 00:28:15 — Link

this is one that i made(i added more on it after)

my unicorn skin

• Sun_Showers
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-01 03:20:49 — Link

I'm so happy! I'm still a newbie here but I love this site, so I thought a good way to contribute would be to add to the list of custom skins. My first one was approved.

Fire Salamandragon

I would be so happy if I heard someone liked him enough to use him. If they do will I be notified?

I also wonder though, is there a rough guide on how much custom skins should cost? I understand gold is more suited for custom bases, but how much silver is an appropriate cost for something like this? I've seen them offered for free or for a few thousand. Is there no real consensus? Well he's 100 silver for now, anyway.

Thank you so much for BeastKeeper, by the way. It's alot of fun already, I'm so excited to nearly have enough materials build my first non-tutorial building.

Edit: apparently I do get notified when someone uses one of my skins, but I'm not told which pet used it? It would be nice to see it "in action", and maybe say thank you.

Also I got so excited by my dragon getting accepted that I made three more skins today. Still pending, but here they are:

Thomson's Unicorn

Blue Shepherd

Yellowfin Roc

~My Skins~

I keep my thread in creative up to date. Please check it out if you want to see and critique the custom skins I've made.

~My Experience During My First Event: A Thank You~

• Kenma
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-18 19:09:45 — Link

@seraphimimir on instagram and twitter!! check my art out

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 21:11:25 — Link

This is my first custom skin.I'm still trying to learn more about photo editing programs as I'm pretty new to this.Anyway my custom skin was officialy approved.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-08 04:31:31 — Link

This is still on pending, but hopefully will be accepted!

Eastern Fire Drake:

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• Ady
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 05:25:06 — Link

Made that last night and it was approved today. Not sure how to equip it to one of my pumas, though? //new member problems

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 10:28:04 — Link

You'll need a Rainbow Jar to be able to use custom skins.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• duckywam
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-20 08:40:20 — Link

ignore this post cause i cant delete it XD

is this a signature?

• duckywam
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-20 20:46:15 — Link

this is my first unicorn  ive made but i dont know how to insirt my high def image in rather then the one i ripped from the beast keeper store plz help

is this a signature?

• Moracalle
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-27 16:17:49 — Link

A dwarf Lykos (brown)

• Moracalle
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-30 10:25:33 — Link

what I recently made in Fire Alpaca
(werewolf) weresymurgh
(werewolf) WereSymurgh

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-31 21:39:45 — Link

Virgilfixed2 by CyacolSublime by CyacolRedpanda by CyacolPainted Disaster II by CyacolOraclefixed by Cyacol

Trying to get all these skins accepted! (I have one more that I'm pretty sure won't be accepted, but that's quite alright) (crap I forgot how to add pictures to posts)

« Prev | 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla