Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra is available!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2022-01-01 00:01:10 — Link

Etelia

Winter is here again! Tundra biotope has become available through the portal network. Beastlords value these cold distant islands for the possibility to find hibernating Lykos Eggs, and the luckiest ones can wander upon a Pristine Snowflake and grow their own Etelia.

If this is your first cold season on Europa, please visit these threads:

Learn about Tundra

Learn about Etelias

Tundra direction will be closed on March 4th, 23:59 EET

• Crosmere
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-01 00:13:19 — Link

Ready and raring to go! Wish everyone a great new year and successful tundra season!

• Undergrowth
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-01 00:59:12 — Link

Just asking: The color of the Etelia would be shown since it was a baby, right? If it's a blue one, then the baby would be blue too?

UndergrowthsEtelias

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2022-01-01 01:01:14 — Link

Undergrowth (#84693) wrote:

Just asking: The color of the Etelia would be shown since it was a baby, right? If it's a blue one, then the baby would be blue too?

Yes, babies don't show the morph but show the color.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-01 01:24:59 — Link

hi there! this seems really interesting, but this is my first time doing this, so can someone please shoot me a pm and expleain more?

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-01 02:28:41 — Link

ugg can someone help me? i just found a green portal, but i need some energy cells. if u give me one, i can give you either a black wolly foal, a red stripe wolly foal, or 2 amnesia potions.

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-01 05:50:07 — Link

For me, if my pet stops at a green portal, it doesn't let me go through. It only shows the home portal... it was working fine a couple minutes ago...

is it because I've ran out of portal energy cells?

Come check out my profile!

• Anya003
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-02 21:57:55 — Link

I found Pristine Snowflake today, my second Tundra entry from the Portal and level 10 reached. And then the Snowflake <3

Horselover <3

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-03 03:54:27 — Link

me only been to level 5

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-03 20:01:57 — Link

@Anya003

wow! Ive been to Tundra so many times (and wasted around 60-70 portal energy cells) and havent found one yet. Now i need more portal energy cells :/

Come check out my profile!

• BubbleTea
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-03 20:59:40 — Link

Yes!! I just got the Pristine Snowflake! Now it's time to fight all of those pesky Etelias for Crystalline Ice... ugh...

Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

Oderint dum metuant.

Igne natura renovatur integra.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-04 00:59:31 — Link

Congrats to all the new snowflake owners!

Now I just have to wait for my portal cells to finish cooking...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-01-04 23:53:54 — Link

To those asking how portals work:
Make or buy charged sticks.
Collect adamantine.
Use the charged sticks and adamantine to make portal energy cells.

When you're on top of a green portal, which may or may not show up rather you're on level one or level 9 (they can break your chain and stop appearing) a new portal-entry graphic will appear if you have a portal energy cell in your warehouse and you step onto a green portal tile. Going through will consume one portal energy cell.

Not all explore attempts will have a path leading to low levels, sometimes green portals stop appearing mid way into your adventure, it's luck.

Etelia (I think) appear at level 9 and below. (Edit: Found one on 8, nope.)
Pristine Snowfalkes appear at level 10 and below. (I found mine on level 12.)

- - -

Etelia Fighting

Some animals are much better, like certain unicorn builds. Etelia are immune to many things and lykos may not be the best choice here.
I was using a super charged gryphon with over 100 magic food fed to it, but even then I started losing horribly at level 12 and threw in the towel there, lol.

- - -

Random tip: Give you pet a Major Scroll of Insight to use the tundra as a level mill, as it doesn't take energy to go through green portals and you can collect piles and piles of EXP. Often you'll find energy springs to drink from in the levels so you can explore 20+ times in one sitting with the same pet. :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-05 11:32:50 — Link

Good pets are elementals: fire dragons, acid cockatrices, lightning rocs.

The only way to make an etelia miss a turn is via Massive Wings.

Regeneration really helps. Poison cockatrices with acid spit and regen? Great combination.

Unicorns with Determined, Diamond horn and Magic mirror are good against etelia but not so much against higher level guardians. I still like them.

Ice breath lykos with Elemental resistance and Tireless heart are also pretty good.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-05 20:53:17 — Link

Can anyone tell me what happens when the Etelia goes to its birthplace island? Is there a message that pops up or what

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla