Posted at 2016-06-30 22:44:11 — Link

Well, well, here is the story I will be telling you, by the way I did not plan this but I am very good at English, but I am bored and wanted to do something fun, and I do know which story this will take me into, because it is the devil, that makes a storm in the dark clouds.

~Intro~

Once Upon a time, there was two worlds, one was dark and one was bright, the dark would had dark, midnight sky with Midnight blue clouds, and the other world had a Scarlet red sky, with a lavafall lighting the land, and there is a bright red, castle on a cloud and the only person who lives there is the devil.

As the sky was purple in the middle, blue in on the left and red on the right, Storm never knew when it was bedtime because it was s dark in the night sky, whereas, the devil did as his sky goes darker than Scarlet. They both, wish to be best friends, but they never can, because they always like there own ways not, on what the others would want but then, they are both evil, with Selfishness and foolishness .

~Stormdevil~ 

Will write more just, don't know what to out now XD hope you like the intro, so please comment on what you liked about the story, what I could improve on and what I should add on to the story?