Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free Pets for Newbies/For Oldies Selling Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• hopparazzi
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-26 12:46:10 — Link

I am new as well (well been playing 4 days or so), but I already have many pets I am looking to give away. I have a tab called 'Sales/Giveaways', if you are new I am giving 1 pet per person free. If you are not new but still want one you have to pay some coins. I also have a tab called 'Watching...' which are pets I'm not sure I will keep, there is a buckskin piebald female unicorn that I might sell so you can still reserve those but I can cancel the sale if I decide I want to keep them. The babies I cannot give away yet, same with those that I adopted from the pound a few days ago but you can reserve them and I will send them to you when I can. There are already some I can gift right away. 

Premium Lykos and Symurgh breeder! Check out Hopparazzi's pets now!! I also play furry paws, leporidae, and wajas if anyone is interested. 

• hopparazzi
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-27 18:38:19 — Link

Newbie Pets Updated!

Premium Lykos and Symurgh breeder! Check out Hopparazzi's pets now!! I also play furry paws, leporidae, and wajas if anyone is interested. 

• wyldmage
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-27 20:01:51 — Link

Would it be possible for me to get Daria (black dragon)?

• hopparazzi
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 13:56:53 — Link

Sure wyldmage, I'll send her to you tomorrow because I adopted her and she still has some time left. 

• hopparazzi
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 14:09:31 — Link

PETS ONCE AGAIN UPDATED - SYMURGH BABY IN "BABIES - WATCHING" LOOK AT FIRST POST FOR MORE INFO.

• scallywahh
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 22:20:07 — Link

Hi could i possibly get the nameless white symurgh in your sales/giveaway tab?

• OrangeCone
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-30 07:53:28 — Link

if you chose to not keep the brown Symurgh I would love to home it, but i understand if you want to keep her. :)

• hopparazzi
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-30 14:24:20 — Link

Sure both of those pets you guys can have. I also have a silver white male Symurgh if anyone is interested. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla