Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Inn Invites

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 20:35:26 — Link

I used a Clairvoyant invite so that I could see the pets on the map. I don't know how that's supposed to work but I didn't see any pets on the map.  So I decided to use my Claw Magician invite instead, but my Clairvoyant is still in my Inn. So, I'm guessing that once you use an invite you're stuck wtih them until they leave?  'Cause I lost my Claw Magician invite that I used and he isn't in my Inn.  And even though the Clairvoyant is still there, I still don't know how I'm supposed to be seeing pets on the map.  x_x  I don't know if it's a bug that the Clairvoyant is still there, or a bug that the Claw Magician won't show up, or if the pets aren't showing on the map for whatever reason. xD  I am confused by it all.

Editing to add, now I can see the pets on the map. xD  I'll stick with my Clairvoyant, then, if that's okay and doesn't have to be changed.  ;;

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:42:06 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

Clairvoyant is fixed. He will stay at your Inn for the amount of days which is written at your Inn page, you can't drive him out.

Please note that he shows the current position of wild pets. You're sending the catchers for the next cycle, so first pets will move to the next position and then the catchers will try to catch them.

The Claw Magician will be your next guest. If you will use several invites at the same time, the next guest will be the last one which you've invited.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla