Boards < Community < Roleplay < Gracewings(Private)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-10 18:59:25 — Link

Here is the thread for the roleplay! I put everything together, just thought it would be easier.

Gracewings

Mudwings

Name:Squelch

Nicknames: Not really. Once in a while someone will call him Squish?

Played by:Tingley09

Type of dragon: Mudwing

Description of dragon: He's a deep brown color, with amber eyes. His scales are really a bunch of different colors, with even some gold. Oh, and some say he's a bit small for his age.

Personality: Really caring. As most mudwings, he is a clutz. He looks up to sandwings and anything that looks bigger than him. Oh, and he loves to eat bugs. Odd...

Rainwings

Name: Amazonia

Nickname: Amazon

Played By: ChartheDragonTamer

Type of Dragon: Rainwing

Description of Dragon: She always is a different color, she is a bit smaller than the average rainwing but uses that for stealth.

Personality: She is smart and stealthy although she isn't very strong. She is also clumsy and very stubborn.

Skywings

Name: Sunrise

Played by: SusanWellsworth

Type of dragon: Skywing

Description of dragon: She is bronze colored everywhere except for her wings and underbelly. Those spots are yellow with light gold stripes evey here and there.

Personality: Clarissa is a very shy dragon, and doesn't really like to interact with others. When she is comfortable with everyone, though, she is the life of the party.

Icewings

Name: Frost

Played by:Tingley09

Type of dragon: Icewing

Description of dragon: She's a pale blue, almost white. Her eyes are a Sharp looking green, and don't match at all with her scales.

Personality: She's a stubborn, nosy dragon. She loves prying, and also swimming. The one thing that she can't stand is bugs.

Other(if anything): Oddly, she can't stand the really cold tempatures.

Seawings

Name: Turquoise

Nicknames(if any): Terk

Type of dragon: Seawing

Description of dragon: He is a very dark blue with light blue streaks running from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail.

Personality: Terk is a huge goofball, and loves to play around. He knows when it's time to be serious, though, and is a very formidable enemy when he needs to be.

Nightwings

Name: Silvermoon

Nickname: Silver

Played by: RainbowCat

Type of dragon: Nightwing

Description of dragon: Darkblue wings, fading to a light blue at tip, starry patterns on the inside. Bright silver teardrop shape next to eye, and a moon shaped scar on her tail, giving her the name Silvermoon.

Personality: Protective, calm, can be cold and calculating, brave, caring to her friends.

Sandwings

Name: Bobcat

Nicknames(if any): Cat

Type of dragon: Sandwing

Description of dragon: He is completely gold with only a few spots of brown scattered over his scales.

Personality: Cat is a lot like a cat - he is stealthy, self-centered, and constantly looking for a nice patch of sunlight to sleep in. He doesn't always like the company of others and is extremely curious. 

Camp

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GnkFD6S1F4c25VN0toMi1zc0k

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GnkFD6S1F4RkxrSGJXQWpfNG8

If anyone wants to, they can draw their dragon's sleeping quarters in more detail(or I could if you want me to), but these were just really basic drawings to show the layout.

Right now, it is the end of winter/beginning of spring. We'll just start it in the morning, as that seems easiest.

The Sandwing space is still open, if anyone would like to take over! You can change anything and everything about what I already have, it doesn't matter. Just as long as there is still at least one of every type of dragon.

Once the Sandwing position is filled, if someone else would like to join/make another character, just pm me and we'll figure it out from there.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-10 19:13:25 — Link

I know that I am kind of copying off of SunshineSavannah, but that's only because I haven't ever made a roleplay before. I have PMed everyone involved in this, so whenever you're ready just post where you are and which character you are posting with.

I'll start!

Location - Treetops, Main Area

Character - Sunrise and Terk

Sunrise awoke and streched a little before standing. She looked around her - it was a beautiful day. Opening her wings, she leapt out of the branches and glided swiftly to the bottom of the tree. The young dragon walked into the main room at the base of the tree, looking around. "I wonder if anyone else is awake yet?" she said quietly to herself, before letting out a yelp of surprise as Terk jumped out of the pool of water. "Mornin', Sunshine," he said, a huge grin on his face. The both of them sat down as Terk asked, "Have you seen anyone else this morning?" Sunrise shook her head, answering, "No, not yet. Though I'm sure they'll be here soon."

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-12 03:45:30 — Link

Characters-Frost 

Frost watched as below the two chattered. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Those others, pretending they liked company. Pfff, what a joke. But she couldn't help watching and listening to their conversation. Maybe she wasn't much of a people person, but she was so nosy....

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla