Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < [USD/BK Currency] Custom ACEOs

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• thepalemagpie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 15:26:27 — Link

I'm moving pretty soon. It's a big deal becase I'm not just moving down the street, or to another city a couple of miles away. I'm moving across an ocean to be with someone I care greatly about. 

Because of this I've been doing a lot of art recently trying to save up enough money so I have something to get new clothes with, get my self looking well...Nice. Lol. I'm disabled and unemployed and the last time I had my hair cut it was in my bathroom and I ended up with one side longer than the other. 

It's a little vein, but the fact is I don't have money to get prepared for this, not spare. Everything I had saved up is invested in passports, paperwork and travel exspences.

So here's the deal I have a stack of 30 blank postcards. If I can sell them all I will have more than enough to cover everything. 

Thank you in advance to those that buy. :)

• thepalemagpie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 15:27:05 — Link

Prices.

I will also accept Silver and Ranom boxes. But at a much higher rate than USD. Simply because I need the USD more. 

Postage is included in the price, except for IG currency.

1 ACEO = 10USD

2 ACEO = 16USD

3 ACEO = 23USD

**Currently get 1 free ACEO with each purchase. :) 

• thepalemagpie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 15:27:45 — Link

Examples. 

I apologise in advance for the poor photos, I don't own a scanner and the camera butchers the pictures. Colours are often more instense in person. 

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla