Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < more areas (and other random ideas)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 12:22:18 — Link

Okay I first thought it would be only a makeup for the tiles on the map, but it kinda went to a whole nother idea to go with it. xD

First: After the days of exploring I'm getting kinda tired of seeing the same grassy maps over and over again. I would really like some other colors and differnces to please the eye. ^^

So here comes the idea, let there be different habitats.

Sandy banks:

• Enemies: seal, snake like enemies be there?
  • Items: a higher chance of finding shells and other sea stuff perhaps?

Forests: Seriously I only see meadows how can we find all these wood pieces? xP

• Enemies: more wolf like things, tree monsters and such things
  • Items: a higher chance to find wood there maybe clay too (if we go with dark swampy forests instead of your everyday normal forest)

Mountains:

• Enemies: lindwyrms, tatzelwurms, wolpertingers (sorry I forgot what they are called in english again ^^' ) wyverns or other flying beasts
  • Items: minerals and ore amass

Well to make things different there could also be some restrictions like needing to build other portals leading to those places? They could be build out of marble, granite and/or stone, maybe even vermillion? I'm not sure what the energy source for those portals is, maybe let us foge another item for that?

Also for the water there could be enemies there as well. Giant octopi or loch ness like sea dragons could be dwelling there.

The other idea is mainly artwise, as I would just like to see our buildings with levels change appearance based on the level. Kinda like the townhall lv.4 looks 'better' than the lower leveled ones. 

So uhhm what do others think?

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 19:11:53 — Link

Once the site's stable enough, I'd love to see something like this!

It could be a really cool progression system: you build a new portal to access these alternate areas, they give you special materials that let you capture wild pets in new areas and get new species or colours of pets... That would really keep things fresh once a player has all their buildings done.

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 19:54:15 — Link

Support~

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 20:42:10 — Link

That sounds very interesting.  I support for the future. c:  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla