Boards < Community < Roleplay < HP-based School RP [O]

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CaleCorvus
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-28 06:19:32 — Link

Alright. All original characters, set way past book events... well ok Binns is still teaching history, but otherwise all original characters!

We're starting in 1st year, all book rules for first years apply, except for a expanded pets list. Pretty much anything house-pet sized that would be reasonable to keep in a dorm is allowed.

I might make an OOC/Character sheet thread later if it proves needed, but for now just put it in your first post. 

Char sheet:

• Name/age/gender:
  • House:
  • Familiar:
  • Character description/image (please obey forum rules)

We're starting at receiving Hogwarts Acceptance Letters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Name/age/gender: Sola Cerridwen/11/Female
  • House: Slytherin
  • Familiar: Silver rat
  • Character description/image: 

~~~~~~~

Sola ran squealing into the kitchen, clutching an envelope in her hand. Her father, grinning, put down the Quibbler as her mother brought a couple cups of coffee to the table. 

"Ah, the letter finally came, did it?" Sola's mother smiled as Sola merely bounced excitedly in response. Sola's father held out a hand for the envelope before the child managed to entirely crush it, and Sola handed it over before calming enough to take a seat at the table.

"It did! That will have my shopping list for first year, right? Can we go to Diagon Alley today? Can we please?"

Sola's mother laughed. "Well shopping was supposed to be tomorrow, but I suppose, for such an important event, we can go early. Might even beat the worst of the crowds. We'll have to stop at Gringott's first though."

Sola turned her wide smile onto her father. "Dad, are you gonna come too?"

"Sorry hon, I've got work in an hour. This will have to be a girls' trip."

Sola's mother chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Works out well for you, doesn't it dear?"

"That it does, love. Sola, finish your breakfast before you go sprinting off. Diagon won't dissapear in the next ten minutes. Besides, you should probably actually read the letter before you head out."

Sola grinned sheepishly and took the letter back from her father to read, quieting down enough for her parents to finish their breakfast.

• sandragonwolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-01 03:13:54 — Link

Name/age/genger: Sans Robsons 3/12 years old/male

House:somewhere is a country side, near Slytherin  

familiar: Blue fur Wolf 

Character description/image: is a young boy who's has blackish borwn hair, deep blue/greens eyes and has a game body

Sans walks out of his room after a long short shower, he quickly put his pants, shirt on while his familiar a blue fur wolf waits for him out side of his master's door after a few minutes of waiting, sans comes out of his room seesing his famllar that's goes by the name

" hey Blue what are you, waiting for me" sans said with a smile as his Blue barkks happpy while sans said" I hope this time my parents are going make something, lets go and get ready for our trip to fame"

sans said that while he went down stiars just to see no one there as looks like Notting was thouch but sans sees a note on the table he walk there ad read the note it said

" sorry sans my dear sorry we are not here to see you go, me and your dad went to a trip for are honeymoon see you soon sans love mom and dad"

Has sans read that he said in his head" of course they will do that my parents don't care about me but onlythem" he said with a sad look while Blue gave him some bread and ham for breakfast 

Sans look at Blue with a small smile " thanks Blue you the only one that care about me, but come on let's go I'll eat while we head there you know we don't want to be late" 

Sans said as he and Blue grap some food and head out side

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-24 22:09:20 — Link

Name/age/gender: Jenna Garlinne, 11 years, female

House: Ravenclaw

Familiar: A female cat named Sapphire( https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GnkFD6S1F4VGFlNDl3Y3dMdms )

Character description/image: A young girl with black hair and hazel eyes( https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GnkFD6S1F4MzBwTHN3WXU5ZjA )

Jenna awoke one Saturday morning and quickly got dressed. Going out into the kitchen, she looked around for her mother, knowing that her dad would still be sleeping.

A few minutes later, 7-year-old-Gracie walked into the house and glanced up at her older sister, a confused look on her face. Holding up an envelope, she said, "This was in the mailbox, it's addressed to you. Do you think it's a letter from grandma?"

Jenna looked up and reached out to take her envelope. "I don't think so, grandma would address it to both of us. Besides, this looks nothing like grandma's handwriting." She pushed her thumbnail up under the red seal, and once it popped off, she took out what was inside. As her eyes skimmed the page, her mouth opened. Jenna handed the letter to her sister and said, "Read this, you're not going to believe a word it says."

Just then, their mother, Rose, walked into the room. "What's the matter? You girls look like you've seen a ghost." 

Rather than try to explain, Gracie handed the letter to her mom.

Rose's eyes widened, and when she finished reading, she calmly set the letter down on the counter and looked up at Jenna before saying, "Well then. I suppose we had better get you to this 'Diagon Alley', now, hadn't we?"

((Sorry this is so late, the picture took a lot longer than it was supposed to.))

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 00:22:26 — Link

• Name/age/gender: Emma/11/female
  • House: Ravenclaw
  • Familiar: A barn owl named Alcatraz, and an australian mist cat named Magic
  • Character description/image (please obey forum rules)Image result for ravenclaw characters drawings

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla