Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < An Introduction of Little Consequence

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 11:27:44 — Link

Hello there, I'm Rien!  I was refferred here from another petsite even though I really don't need another thing to procrastinate with.  All the same, here I am!  I really like how the site looks so far and I'm particularlly partial to how the unicorns and rocs look.

A little about me, I'm an author (my first novella was just published!) and a ghostwriter as well as currently teaching English in Spain.  I'm a native of the States and I love to read, write, roleplay, sew, and occassionally doodle.  Not sure what else to add 0.o I'm generally a pretty open and friendly person so feel free to ask questions or message me just to chat.

-Rien

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 11:34:48 — Link

Pretend procrastination is just another word for inspiration. It's my excuse every time I join a new site that I really shouldn't when I have work to do. Places like these just make great getaways for the mind. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. 

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 11:40:23 — Link

Yeah, but I have like.... 6k to write on one project and then my own personal stuff to work on >.>  I've been procrastinating for like a week becayse of the cold!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad I decided to check it out.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 12:41:19 — Link

Hey, Rien (Oh my, it means nothing in french xD) and welcome to Beastkeeper! Hope you like the site! I'm here to help, so don't be shy if you come across a question.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 12:49:53 — Link

Yes it does, congrats on becoming the second person in the five or six years I've bee using the name to notice :)  Thanks for the welcome I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 14:17:33 — Link

How could I ignore your name? I'm french, by the way ;)

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 15:54:28 — Link

Well that would explain it!  I took several years of French in school but I was terrible at it.  I'm afraid I just am not very good with languages.  And now it's been so long that I can barely remember a couple of words and phrases.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 17:50:36 — Link

Ooooh! Don't worry, school never really teached how to learn stuff. Actually, I know several people and none of them learned english at school.

If you need help about french, feel free to send me a message!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla