Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Hybrid pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

  • caters
  • User
  • Posts: 7

Posted at 2016-04-08 06:17:40 — Link

I have a great idea. That is hybrid pets. The hybrids would have characteristics of both species.

 

For example a puma dragon(or dragopuma or whatever you want to call it) would have the big cat patterns(clouded leopard, cheetah, tiger etc.) and the flying ability of a dragon.

 

As for another example a Cockatriche(or however it is spelt) x Roc hybrid would have the large wingspan of a Roc but the high running speed and difficulty to fly of a cockatriche(or however it is spelt)

 

Do you think this is a good idea or not?


  • arete
  • User
  • Posts: 609

Posted at 2016-04-10 18:57:23 — Link

Sounds like a very interesting idea... I dunno if the developers would like it, though. They've worked so hard to balance the game dynamics between the various species, that your idea may well be one of Angel's worst nightmares... ;)

But it might be an amazing idea for an event, come to think of it. For one week you can breed any species to any other species, and then when the beasts are grown up we can have a massive battle exhibition. Of course those of us who have a huge number of scarily powerful beasts will be even more powerful then, and the rest of us will be even more screwed. But who cares? It may be fun :D

Random acts of senseless kindness.


  • Nightstar
  • User
  • Posts: 223

Posted at 2016-04-14 00:09:08 — Link

I really like this idea! I want to breed my lykos with a dragon or something.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 


  • griphonlover
  • User
  • Posts: 46

Posted at 2016-06-01 22:57:54 — Link

There are a few issues with the idea, patterns/color being only one. Here are some ways to make the ideal viable/make me want to support it.

1. Hybrids are not able to breed at all.

2. Something has to be done with genes that do not show up in both species but has the same gene power. I have three recomendations.

    1. The dominace depends on the parents, either the mother or the father determines the dominant gene when gene powers are the same (maternal/fraternal inheritence

     2. Genes are combined and are the same power leading to stronger genes

     3. Genes are combined but percentages/strength is halved for each gene.

        If you do either 2 or 3 you end up with these combinations (not showing the halved percentages).

                Sharp Teeth Solid Beak  or Sharp Teeth Solid Horn or Solid Horn Solid Beak(Both increase bite damage by 15% (it becomes 30%)) This is an argument against number 2, but as we see later a mix of 2 and 3 may be a good idea. The first would show up in a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Roc/Gryphon. The second would show up when you bred a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Unicorn and the last would be a Unicorn bred to a Roc/Gryphon.

                Weak Jaws Weak Beak or Weak Jaws Small Horn or Small Horn Weak Beak (Both decrease damage by 15% (becomes 30%))The first would show up in a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Roc/Gryphon. The second would show up when you bred a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Unicorn and the last would be a Unicorn bred to a Roc/Gryphon.

               Blunt Teeth Small Beak or Blunt Teeth Fragile Horn or Fragile Horn Small Beak (Both decrease damage by 30% (becomes 60%)) The first would show up in a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Roc/Gryphon. The second would show up when you bred a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Unicorn and the last would be a Unicorn bred to a Roc/Gryphon.

                Double Incisors Massive Beak or Double Incisors Diamond Horn or Diamond Horn Massive Beak (Both increase damage by 30% (becomes 60%))The first would show up in a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Roc/Gryphon. The second would show up when you bred a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Lykos/Symurh bred to a Unicorn and the last would be a Unicorn bred to a Roc/Gryphon.

               Saber-toothed Musical beak (Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%.Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek.) This would only be possible breeding a Puma to a Roc or a Gryphon. 

             Saber-toothed Magic Horn (Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%. You can Blind an opponent. When ever you bite or rush there is a 30% chance your oppenent will miss a turn. Determined oppenents can't be blinded) This would only be possible by breeding a Puma to a Unicorn.

              Saber-toothed Poisionous Teeth (Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%. The fangs of your pet are covered in poision. When using bite there is a 50% of poisoning the oppenent. Poison can last 1-4 turns and reduces the oppenents hit points by 50%) This would only be possible by breeding a Puma to a Cockatrice. This may be the biggest arguement for halving the percentages though.

                Saber-toothed Fire Gland (Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%. Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. ) This leads to an interesting dilima with multi gene elemental moves, I recomend a randomizer programmed, so you go between bite and firestrike/napalm. This is only possible on a Puma crossed with a Dragon.

                 Saber Toothed Song of Peace (Bite damage increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%. Your oppenent can't go beserk in a face-to-face battle. You can automatically win a battle in explore; such a win doesn't give XP and can't be used on the temple guardian. You have two additional points on the tactic map for defence). This is only possible on a Puma crossed with a Symurgh.

                  Saber Toothed Ice Breath (Bite damage increased by 30%. Increases Cirtical Strike chance by 10%. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Oppenents with elemental resistance have a 30% chance to resist). Another one that would need a randomizer. Only possible on a Puma crossed to a Lykos.

                   Musical Beak Magic Horn (Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek. You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be blinded.) This would be possible breeding a Roc/Gryphon to a Unicorn.

                  Musical Beak Poisionous Teeth (Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek.The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.) This would be possible breeding a Roc/Gryphon to a Cockatrice. 

                   Musical Beak Fire gland (Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek. Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.) This combination is another arguement for number 2 over number 3. You could only get this with a Roc/Gryphon crossed with a Dragon.

                     Musical Beak Song of Peace (Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek. Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map.) This is only possible with a Roc/Gryphon crossed with a Symurgh.

                       Musical Beak Frost Breath (Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath. ) This is possible with a Roc/Gryphon crossed with a Lykos.

                        Magic Horn Poisonous Teeth (You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be blinded.The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.) This is possible only with a Unicorn crossed with a Cockatrice.

                        Magic Horn Fire gland (You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be blinded. Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.) This is only possible with a Unicorn crossed with a Dragon.

                         Magic Horn Song of Peace (You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map.) This is only possibel with a Unicorn crossed with a Symurgh

                        Magic Horn Ice Breath (You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.) Only possible with a Unicorn to Lykos breeding.

                         Poisonous teeth Fire gland (The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. )This is another one that would need a randomizer. Only possible with a Cockatrice crossed with a Dragon.

                          Poisonous teeth Song of Peace (The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map.) Only possible with a Cockatrice crossed with a Symurgh.

                         Poisonous teeth Ice breath (The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.) Another one for the Randomizer. Only possible with a Cockatrice crossed with a Lykos.

                         Fire Gland Song of Peace (Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map. ) Only possible with a dragon crossed with a Lykos.

                          Fire Gland Ice Breath (Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath. ) I would either combine these considering the amount of genes needed for napalm and fire strike or run these with a randomizer. Only possible with a Dragon crossed to a Lykos.

                         Song of Peace Ice Breath (Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map. Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.) This is only possible with a Symurgh crossed with a Lykos.

                         Musical larynx Steel beak (Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar. Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Electric Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.) This is possible with a Puma/Symurgh/Lykos crossed with a Roc.

                         Musical larynx Acid Gland (Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike.) This is possible with a Puma/Symurgh/Lykos crossed with a Cockatrice.

                         Steel Beak Acid Gland (Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Electric Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike. Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike.) Both elemental abilities would not be able to be used.Only possible with a Roc crossed with a cockatrice.

                       Petrifying gaze Sense of Direction (When using Bite or Blow, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be petrified. You always choose the zone that is closer to bonuses when retreating on the Tactic Map. Quest completion time is reduced by 1 hour.) Only possible with a Puma crossed with a Cockatrice.

                       Scout Scholar (Your pet knows how to survive in a harsh environment and doesn't loose energy for the first loss on the island. Your pet learns quickly and has a constant boost of 20% XP) Only possible with a Puma crossed with a Unicorn.

                         Scout Artisian (Your pet knows how to survive in a harsh environemtn and doesn't loose energy for the first loss on the island. Your pet is very careful and accurate crafter and doesn't spoil materials. The pet returns some unused materials after the crafting. Basic value is 5%, +5% bonus (up to 20%) for every 10 crafting characteristic points surpassing the crafting requirements.) This is only possible with a Puma crossed to a Dragon.

                         Scholar Aritisian (Your pet learns quickly and has a constant boost of +20% XP. Your pet is very careful and accurate crafter and doesn't spoil materials. The pet returns some unused materials after the crafting. Basic value is 5%, +5% bonus (up to 20%) for every 10 crafting characteristic points surpassing the crafting requirements.) Only possible with a Unicorn crossed with a Dragon.

                           Fearsome look Berserker (Your pet can frighten your opponent. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frightened.When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.) Possible with a Dragon crossed with a Puma/Gryphon/Lykos

                            Fearsome look Determined (Your pet can frighten your opponent. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frightened.Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.) Possible with a dragon crossed with a Unicorn/Symurgh.

                            Berserker Determined (When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.) Possible with a Puma/Gryphon/Lykos crossed with Unicorn/Symurgh.

                              Blunt claws Small hooves (Both decrease damage by 30% (60% overall)) Possible with a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Symurgh/Lykos with a Unicorn.

                              Sharp Claws Massive hooves (Both increase damage by 30%(60% overall)) Possible with a Dragon/Cockatrice/Puma/Symurgh/Lykos with a Unicorn.

                               Spurs Poisonous Claws (Blow Damage increased by 45% Your pet's claws are covered with poison. When using Blow or Rush, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn) Possible with a Roc/Gryphon crossed with a Cockatrice.

                                Spurs Silent pace (Blow Damage increased by 45%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. First strike is always a Critical Strike. ) Possible with a Roc/Gryphon crossed with a Puma.

                                 Spurs Paws Memory (Blow Damage increased by 45%. You deal +50% damage when repeating the previous maneuver in face-to-face battle. The maximum of 2 maneuvers instead of 3 will be re-rolled if the squad has 2 or more pets with Paws Memory.)

                                  Poisonous claws Silent pace (Your pet's claws are covered with poison. When using Blow or Rush, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. First strike is always a Critical Strike.) Yet another broken comination possibly. Only possible crossing a Puma to a Cockatrice.

                                  Poisonous claws Paws Memory(Your pet's claws are covered with poison. When using Blow or Rush, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn. You deal +50% damage when repeating the previous maneuver in face-to-face battle. The maximum of 2 maneuvers instead of 3 will be re-rolled if the squad has 2 or more pets with Paws Memory.) Only possible with a Cocktrice crossed with a Symurgh.

                               Gracefulness  Spitting muscle (Dodge chance is increased by 45%. Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.) This is possible with a Puma/Unicorn/Gryphon crossed with a Cockatrice/Dragon

                                Gracefulness Fertility (Dodge chance is increased by 45%. You have twice as many breedings available. Females have a 50% chance to give birth to twins.) This is possible with a Puma/Unicorn/Gryphon crossed with a symurgh, but don't see why you would do this if hybrids are unbreedable.

                                 Gracefulness Hound (Dodge chance is increased by 45%.Strength and Constitution is increased by 35%. A squad of Hounds can jump over one empty zone on the Battlefield.) This is possible with a Puma/Unicorn/Gryphon crossed with a Lykos.

                                  Spitting muscle Fertility (Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.You have twice as many breedings available. Females have a 50% chance to give birth to twins.) This is possible with a Cockatrice/Dragon crossed with a Symurgh, but again doesn't help if you can't breed hybrids.

                                   Spitting muscle Hound (Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.Strength and Constitution is increased by 35%. A squad of Hounds can jump over one empty zone on the Battlefield.) This is possible with a Cockatrice/Dragon crossed with a Lykos.

                                  Fertility Hound (You have twice as many breedings available. Females have a 50% chance to give birth to twins.Strength and Constitution is increased by 35%. A squad of Hounds can jump over one empty zone on the Battlefield.) This is possible with a Symurgh crossed with a Lykos but Fertility won't help if we can't breed hybrids.

                                  Lionheart Boiling Blood (Courage is increased by 70%.Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative.) Possible with a Gryphon/Puma crossed with a Dragon.

                                  Lionheart Electric Gland (Courage is increased by 70%. Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Steel Beak, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.) Possible with a Gryphon/Puma crossed with a Roc.

                                   Lionheart Regeneration (Courage is increased by 70%.Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.) Gryphon/Puma crossed with a Cockatrice/Unicorn.

                                    Lionheart Tireless Heart (Courage is increased by 70%. Max energy is increased by 5.) Gryphon/Puma crossed with a Lykos.

                                    Boiling Blood Electric Gland (Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative. Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Steel Beak, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.) Dragon crossed with a Roc.

                                     Boiling Blood Regeneration (Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative. Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.) Possible crossing a Dragon crossed with a Cockatrice/Unicorn

                                     Boiling Blood Tireless Heart (Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative. Max energy is increased by 5.) Dragon crossed with a Lykos.

                                     Napalm Gland Second Breath (When combined with Fire Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, there is a 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.You have 20% chance to gain extra turn.) Dragon crossed with a Gryphon.

                                     Robust Scales, Stench (Your pet has 30% chance to resist any physical attack.Your pet emits a terrible stench. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.) Dragon crossed with a Cocatrice

                                     Robust Scales Fragrence (Your pet has 30% chance to resist any physical attack.Your pet produces a pleasent. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.)Dragon crossed with a Unicorn.

                                      Robust Scales Ice Spikes (Your pet has 30% chance to resist any physical attack. Rush Damage is increased by 45%) Dragon with Lykos

                                     Stench Fragrance (dodge chance 150%) Unicorn crossed with a Cockatrice

                                      Stench Ice Spikes or Fragrance Ice Spikes (dodge 75%, rush damage increased 45%) Unicorn/Cockarice crossed with a Lykos

                                       Venomous Skin Ice Aura (Your pet has 20% chance to poison your opponent after he attacks you. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.Your pet is surrounded with ice cold aura. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frozen.) Cockatrice crossed with a Lykos. 

3. I would not include throdramas or the Ice pets (forget their names) as part of hybridizing.

4. I would use the rule of parental/maternal inheritence when it comes to the color. Assign colors to moms and paterns to dads pr vice-versa

5. How would the hybrids look?


  • Tigerwolf
  • User
  • Posts: 33

Posted at 2016-06-12 09:11:39 — Link

Your few issues turned  into a book...


  • Wireath
  • User
  • Posts: 399

Posted at 2016-07-03 06:20:36 — Link

Hmm, so something like a chimera pet? Would be interesting to see, but seems pretty hard to implement; then it'll probably be only available during an event, which may, or may not, be a one time thing.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba



« Prev | 1 | Next »