Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < *Sits on the board.*

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SplitCheshireCat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 05:16:29 — Link

Hello!  I'm Split.  I came from Felisfire through recommendation of a friend.  Love the Exploring system and a big fan of all the pets, but I'm finding Pumas are my favorites but I  have a soft spot for Unicorns.

I have a bunch of pets, dogs and cats, and fish... I really love it when people talk to me, but I hate it when someone isn't completely honest with me.  

In short... I like to talk. :3

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 05:21:22 — Link

Hello Split and welcome to Beastkeeper~ I have a soft spot for unicorns as well~ And exploring but that is to find the lab and research genes <.<

Any way~ I'm just about always up for a chat so PM me if you ever feel like talking~ I'll talk just about anything and I love learning new things~

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 07:35:15 — Link

hey there :3 Yeah, I've really been loving the explore system~ Hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever need any help or just want to chat ^-^

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 09:52:04 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper. I have to admit that the Pumas are my least favorite, as I'm partial to the Rocs myself. Enjoy your stay, you're sure to find plenty to do as you get used to how things work around here.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 17:55:16 — Link

Welcome Split! Hope you like beast keeper! I'm fya, and as my signature said I'm here to help. So please don't be shy if you ever come across a question, and let me know! I'd be more than glad to help you.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• SplitCheshireCat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 18:13:46 — Link

^_^ You guys are so friendly!  I love it!

I'll be sure to ask someone if I'm confused.  Thanks guys!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla