Posted at 2016-03-23 23:18:10 — Link

Okay, I have no idea where this goes. If any of the mods or admins thinks to move this, feel free.

~The Kitten Inn~

Need somewhere for your prized pet to level up? Need a place where your pet can stay for a bit? Want your pet to level up? Don't have space in your stable space for your pet and you want your pet to go to a trusted place for the time being? If you say yes to any of these questions, send your pet over to The Kitten Inn! The Kitten Inn is a BK pet "Inn" for pets to stay. While your pet is staying at The Kitten Inn, your pet will get: higher levels, magic fruit bonuses, and great care. Your pet is garunteed to have a great time at The Kitten Inn! Prices starting at only 10 silver a week! Send your pet to The Kitten Inn today!

Who: kittensrule321

What: The Kitten Inn

Where: kittensrule321's stables

When: Every day!

Why: To care for your pets

How: kittensrule321 will log on everyday to level up your pets, feed them magic fruit, and care 4 them!

Come today! PM me or post(in this thread, yes) this form to send your pet to TKI!

Pet's name(and trype of beast):

How long the pet will stay:

Ask questions or post forms here! I will always return pets! Yes, the price is only 10 silver a week! That's a great deal, Isn't it?