Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Don't You Realize

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-23 03:12:23 — Link

Don't you guys realize that there are practically no players in Beastkeeper now? I mean, seriously. We used to have like, 5000 people, and now we have 52. >.<

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-23 23:20:01 — Link

??? Um, acutally, we have wwwwwaaaaayyyyy more than 52. Am I misunderstanding you in any way?

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-23 23:53:03 — Link

I'm exaggerating. ;)

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-10 01:34:09 — Link

I used to have an account loon ago, but forgot my password .Then I started a new account and it seemed alot more empty...

- Safir

• ErecRexAngel
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-16 00:57:39 — Link

I stopped playing for a while because I got busy with school... I'm sort of back now, but I was never active on the forums so I don't know how big the community used to be.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-02 22:52:54 — Link

my cat is like that

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla