Boards < Community < Roleplay < Looking for roleplay partners

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Bela55
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-11 08:31:43 — Link

Hello! I am Bela. I am new to this website, but I am not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 3-4 years I belive (I'm not good with keeping track of time in thie magnitude) 

I am looking for some new roleplay partners. I only do one on one roleplays.

I am on literally all day everyday. I prefer PM or chtazy.com

http://thewarehouseofcrazies.weebly.com   This is where all of my roleplay chracers live. I only roleplay as human. There is more information on the website. I am alwyas adding more chracters. I can play both genders.

I post at least 5-10 sentances if not 2-3 paragraphs depending on the museI have and what is given to me to work off of. Pm me and I will write you out an example if you need.

The only thing I will not do, is roleplay following plot lines from tv/movies/books or roleplay as a chracter from a show/movie/book.

Have a good day

-Bela

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-03 08:06:23 — Link

Can I role play on pm or is there a website?

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• blackwidow
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 16:44:45 — Link

edit: just realized this was from a few weeks ago xD I sent you a message instead. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla