Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Do you collect anything in Real Life?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:47:48 — Link

I'm genuinely curious if anyone on Beastkeeper collects a certain kind of thing in their day to day life. I personally collect various dragon related things. 

So far I have:

30+ Dragon related books

5 dragon statues

Two dragon necklaces

A pair of Dragon earrings

And a Silver Dragon Necklace

Breeder of Lykos

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 05:01:37 — Link

I used to collect almost everything horse and wolf. Then I stopped when my collection was moved to the beasement. x_x  =D Cool  Dragon stuff!

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:22:15 — Link

Pictures of awesome food that I eat or my boyfriend or I have cooked...  okay it's digital... but its awesome.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:43:32 — Link

Avon bottles and pins are the main things I collect. As well as those tiny jewel boxes.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 11:23:17 — Link

I have a pretty large collection of Star Wars collectibles (figures, dolls, replicas, etc.), Transformers collectibles (toys mostly, but several other items) and Japanese hero collectibles (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, etc).  The majority of these were gifts, so they weren't collections I had intended to gather.

I have smaller collections of Digimon (toys, games, etc.), Green Lantern (mostly the comic version including ring replicas, figures, a LOT of comics, etc) and Dragons (although I do have several dragon items that also fall in other categories).

While I don't actively collect anymore, I also have a very large collection of Magic: The Gathering cards (including several that are quite rare from the first few releases) and I used to have a large collection of Star Trek items (sold most of them to pay medical bills).

I could probably sell off a few of these and have a fair bit of money to play with, but most items were gifts and have more sentimental value to me than they do monetary value.  Those I've been willing to part with have pretty much already been sold to pay my medical bills when I was without insurance (and some since to help with the high costs I have even with co-pay).

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 12:43:23 — Link

You will laugh... But I'm obsessed with jinglebells and ribbons. I have a few of them, and I don't know why but I think the jinglebells are really cute and so are the ribbons.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 13:57:39 — Link

I collect little animal figures (some may call them toys...). Most of them are from the Schleich company but I have a few ones from Safari, Papo and Bullyland too.

I also have a small collection of stones. When I like the shape, the colour or the surface (extremely smooth or interesting rough) of a stone, I pick it up^^

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:20:26 — Link

So many interesting collections...Or just unique ones. Interesting. 

• Seasonal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:24:28 — Link

I collect My Little Pony stuff. c: I mainly collect the G4 things but I have a lot of G3 items from when I was little and actually played with them, so I fixed those up and put them in my collection too. Not really a fan of the G1 or G2 ponies since I didn't grow up with them. :c

I guess I could say that I collect unicorn plushies, considering the amount that I have. xD I have a life-sized pink one, and it's so cool! ;o; So snuggly eeeee <3

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 18:08:34 — Link

I have a natural tendancy to collect things. It's why I'm on so many pet sites, though I'm most active here, Dragon Cave, and Magistream. They let me collect pretty things without taking up space or money. As far as real-life things go, my two biggest collections would have to be books and jewelry. I have a lot of both, but books are the largest--I find it hard to say no to them, especially used ones. I also collect glass bottles(colorful ones), though I only have 5-10 of those. And any other pretty or unique things I can afford. I'm quite the magpie when it comes to collecting.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:29:01 — Link

I have a bit of an obsessive personality, so it's not much of a surprise that I collect things both online and offline. Offline, it's hats. I have about twenty hats here at school with me, with at least that amount still at home. I still have the remains of a rock collection from my childhood, and I do have a fair amount of books, though I've never really viewed it as a collection.

#33507 on Aywas

• Westly

Posted at 2013-03-08 06:57:38 — Link

I collect vampire novels and related things.  Manga, anime, wallscrolls, non fiction, calenders, t-shirts, original comic art, original art...  I also collect witchcrafty stuff.  Books, herbs, potions, jewelery.  Then there's the comic books.  And sketchbooks.  And original art of my characters.  And small figures, and larger statues...  I collect a lot of stuff...yikes.

My girlfriend, Kayla-La will also tell you I collect T-shirts and backpacks.

My Webcomic!

• Peppermint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 16:57:52 — Link

Heh.  This is a no brainer, but when I was a kid I collected unicorns.  My childhood dog's tail did in about 5 glass figurines my first year of high school.  But my collection included at its peak:  1 unicorn rug (angora fur), 1 unicorn pin, unicorn earrings and necklace, 2 unicorn posters, 3 plastic figurines, 10 glass  figurines, and 5 books.  

Nowadays it seems to be I collect horse stuff.  Probably just because of proximity.  I have a horse, and therefore, stuff, and then that stuff grows as people go "oh here, you need this and I don't"... yep.  

• fishyperson
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 18:26:47 — Link

I generally collect keyrings, any size, any shape. It started when I used to go on holiday with spending money, and buy a keyring as a souvenier, and it grew from there ^^

• stargirl
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-18 02:12:08 — Link

I collect owl stuff....I have 16 owl plushes, and more owl books then I could possibly count

If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Quote by Sirius Black

“The earth is speaking to us, but we can't hear because of all the racket our senses are making. Sometimes we need to erase them, erase our senses. Then - maybe - the earth will touch us. The universe will speak. The stars will whisper.” 

Stargirl<3

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla