Posted at 2016-03-09 06:46:14 — Link

Hello fellow Beast Keepers,

As you might have guessed, this post was created for anyone to share their opinions and ideas on new, upcoming Custom skins. 

I am a puma skin creator. I have already created multiple skins already of which you will be able to see under List of Custom Skins. All of my creations are shared publicly for all to use. Exceptions may be made to those who specifically request for a private skin and are willing to pay a slightly larger price. But cases such as this will be very rare.

Now, to the important backround info. I have two branches of skins that I use to model of all my pumas after.

Mutants- Pumas that have naturally developed a mutation to better adapt to its surroundings. For example, a puma can develop a mutation to better arm or defend itself against predators or the environment it lives in. The possibilities are endless, which makes it fun for me to create these pumas with such unique characteristics. Here is a sample of a mutant already available-

Hybrids- These are pumas that have been genetically modified by humans. This includes mixing DNA of a puma with another animal to create a new species by itself. Desirable traits of both species of animals come together to form an alpha predator. Once again, that leaves an auful lot of possibilities for me to choose from. The playing field is wide open for me. Here is a sample Hybrid puma I have created and is available now-

Now because I am only one person, it may become difficult for me to decide what Hybrid or Mutant would be the best and attract the most attention. So because of that I am handing over the mic to YOU! I want to hear your ideas and make them a reality. Send in your requests and I will create and upload the most popular ones for all to see. With your permission, I would also make sure to give you the recognition you deserve for your great imagination. All voices and opinions will be heard, and none will be criticized. 

With your submission be sure to include the category your idea falls under, Mutant or Hybrid.

If Mutant, be sure to clearly state WHAT genetic mutation your puma has developed and WHY it has developed that specific mutation based on the environment it lives in.

If Hybrid, you will need to clearly state what species of animal DNA humans have combined with the Puma. Or in other cases, describe the alteration of the puma humans have created.

Best of luck to all of you! Comment away!!

B-rad Shamaalls