Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < The ability to organize pets within a tab

Boards

Poll: Would this be a nice addition to the game?

Yes, absolutely

5 votes / 71%
No, not at all

1 votes / 14%
No opinion

1 votes / 14%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Thrace
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-06 23:41:03 — Link

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and I know it would require new coding and what not, but here's my suggestion:

Add the ability to arrange/organize pets to specific locations within a tab.

I know I dislike having tons of tabs on my pets page, it just feels like it cutters my page. The ability to organize my pets of a certain breed within tabs would be the perfect fix.

An example of how it could be helpfull: a user could have one tab for a certain group of pets and arrange the pets within that tab so that say breeding pairs are next to one another in the tab making it easier to keep track of breeding sets, or place all offspring in order of birth/quality/etc of a pair next to that pair to make it easier to prevent degenerative breeding. It would also enable the player to spotlight certain pets by having them at the top of the list if they wanted.

I think this would be particularly helpful if maybe you don't have names for pets yet and want to more easily keep track of your breeding pairs.

Does anyone else think this would be a nice addition to the game play?

• saberia12
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-07 03:22:29 — Link

they kinda already have this for premium players but i like your i dea and think that the would be a great idea for everyone to have.

May star clan be with you and may your pets breed well.

• Thrace
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-07 03:25:10 — Link

I wasn't aware of it as a premium member. Where is this feature?

• Imitatia

Posted at 2016-03-07 07:52:06 — Link

I wasn't aware of it either, I think it might just be a mistake :)

Hey everyone!

• Thrace
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-07 16:21:27 — Link

I got excited for a minute there, thought maybe I had overlooked it somehow. Either way, the suggestion still stands.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla