Boards < General < Help < Shared accounts

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 23:54:15 — Link

Well actually I'm not interested in such an account but my sister is harassing me with it. 

She said she'd like to be with my friend Neko on the same account.

It would be sort of a lair partner(Aywas reference)

Is it allowed? I'm not sure if Neko is okay with it, but if she's not then blue may seek a lair partner/ co account owner

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-03 18:25:36 — Link

I swore I saw Angel post about this somewhere.... I think it was said that it is okay..

But they -can't- each have their own account, and then one to share... just like on most pet-sites. (like how lair-partners work on Aywas)

-I looked around and couldn't find it.. I thought it was in FAQ... guess not...

-EDIT: Guess it was in FAQ :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-04 04:35:20 — Link

Nightingale is right. Sharing an account is allowed. I think it was posted in the FAQ thread.

But I don't see a reason for 2 players sharing 2 accounts on continuing basis. Actually this looks like one of the forms of multiaccounting which uses account sharing as a cover. Many players do this in other games: at the end we see the best pets and most needed resources on the one account and the second will be a store for trash to make the appearence of fair trade, and probably as a bank to store the items and pets over the limit.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla