Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Pets For Newbies

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-26 03:00:28 — Link

Hey all you newbies! I am currently giving out pets, so please PM me with your pet choice. Look in my Sale/Trade/Free tab.  I think I will take 1000 silver for normal pets, and 2000 for homozygous. It is very possible I will give my pets out for free though.  But this is only for newbies. I will check your profiles to see if you have been here for more than one month. Bye!

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• abbeyT38
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-29 15:39:55 — Link

could i have nameless the orange tiger puma thing please!

ABBEY

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-01 19:48:13 — Link

Sure! Can I sell him to you for 20 silver?

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• ratcat11
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-02 23:23:40 — Link

Hello! Can i get Hopewing, the really fluffy Puma thing? <3

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-11 19:57:43 — Link

Sorry, but she's a deviant, and I'm not willing to sell her yet. ^^ I'm sorry. Please feel free to pick out another pet and I'll give them to you for free.

• Catanigirl
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-11 23:54:03 — Link

Can i have the male tiger puma and the grey female puma?

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-12 03:02:10 — Link

Sure! 200 silver each? Keep in mind that they are homozygous and this is a very good deal.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-14 01:03:44 — Link

All pets completly free now!

• JinxyBG1
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-14 11:11:29 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/823155 could i have this beauty?

• AlanaLove
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-14 12:23:59 — Link

Hi,

Would there be any chance you could give me one or two pets?

I'm very new here and don't really know which one to choose. So I would be happy with any of your pets you'd like to give away :)

Do I need do send you a PM?

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-14 23:11:09 — Link

Jinxy: I'm sorry, someone claimed her. Do you want to pick out another pet?

Alana: Okay, I'll pick one out for you!

• AlexanderVI
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-24 23:46:06 — Link

Hi! May I have this one? :)
http://beastkeeper.com/pet/830390

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-25 04:01:46 — Link

Sure! Sent! :)

• Safirfurry
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-03 23:42:48 — Link

When you said that all pets are free now does that mean I can have the striped gray puma

- Safir

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-04 03:46:53 — Link

Sure!

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla