Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Revan's Unicorn Herd

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 21:33:43 — Link

So far I've had some decent luck with breeding and acquring new blood into my growing herd. So I guess I'll post them all here so others can look at them (and use my fellas for studding if you want. Send me a PM first though).

I'll be updating this post with new additions and babies as they arrive. Any babies I don't keep are sold the moment they become adults.

Males:

Zeus

Zeus is my mutagen test subject at the moment. His appearence will change come time to time.

Kilye

A gift from my friend ScifiFreak. This boy has no red or green stats on him and isn't related to any of my girls or boys!

Aldrich

Pretty Bay skewbald I bought for 1K a whole ago. He's my third favorite out of the entire herd, Dagon being the first and Daemon being the second. Like most of my males, he has no green or red stats.

Chimera

Another offspring from my starter, Breeder. Luckily this boy has TWO green stats and and no red stats. Although Dagon is the better boy out of these two, Chimera wins in terms of intelligence department with his boost.

Dagon

Dagon was my first bred baby from my two starter unicorns, Breeder and Chronos. Surprisingly, he only has one green stat while his parents have a few red stats. Apparently those negative genes weren't dominate in his case. Just noticed something in his genetics... he is a piebald, but it doesnt' show due to his white coloration. This is good news if I need to breed! Quick note: He has one red stat now. Darn mutagen!

Nameless

A pretty buckskin boy that is Anatasia's son! He has one green stat and no red ones! He's my first non-white male that I decided to keep!

Daemon

I bought this lovely fella from Blackvulpix today. He's got a gorgeous coat with no red or green stats on him. He's my second favorite out of all my unicorns so far.

Females:

Breeder

This girl is the mother to Dagon, Anatasia, and Chimera in my unicorn herd. She was the very first unicorn I aquired, thanks to the tutorial. She has one red stat and one green stat. 

Anatasia

Anatasia was my first female foal from her mother, Breeder. She doesn't have any green or red stats, which surprised me at the time. So far, she had been an excellent breeding lady, what with her excellent stats to start off with.

Tharja

This lucky little foal is Anatasia's child, one blessed with a different color than all my previous females. So far, minus the males, she's the only one with a coat color other than white. Guess what? She has no red or green stats to boot!

Nameless

Another non-white mare that is actually Tharja's daughter! One green stat and no red stats on her! Looking forward to seeing what babies she can create!

Dynasty

Dynasty I bought soley to breed, and to be new blood that isn't related to Breeder's children Dagon. Anatasia, and Chimera. She has one red stat and low stats in general, but I am hoping to level her up to make her more usable in the breeding department.

Breeder of Lykos

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 04:01:32 — Link

They're all gorgeous! Congratulations, Revan! My favorite male by far is Daemon, though.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Altaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 08:20:02 — Link

Oh, very nice herd! You were really lucky to have good foals from red-stat parents.

I agree with NiteThorn; Daemon is my favorite of your herd.

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 16:04:46 — Link

Thanks guys! Personally, my favorite would be my first foal ever bred, Dagon. So glad he got such great stats even though his parents had some really bad ones. 

Added some new blood into the herd! Waiting on one other foal at the moment, hope it is a colored one with decent stats. 

Breeder of Lykos

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 01:34:36 — Link

New babies added to the herd! Also, Dagon reached level 31! Hopeing to get him to be the first stallion to reach level 50!

Breeder of Lykos

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla