Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < PocketPumaPets!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lukrecia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 18:46:58 — Link

Pocket Puma Pets - Let Your Imagination Run Wild

P3 is a Free to Play site like this one, which specializes in Cats. Currectly we have 6 Breeds: Cheetah, Lion, Lynx, Serval, Tiger and Wushi.

P3 has many, many festivals, friendly staff and cute wearables to dress your poomas in!

Wanna see a preview? just click here!

I -was- Lukrecia #2989 there, but due to some circumstances, I had to make a new account ^^ I'm currently #10399 there C: Join in, you'll see, you won't regret it :D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:25:00 — Link

I used to be #72 or #73 on there.. back when I had time to be a contributor/mod....

Now I'm #148 (Icy).. I'm not able to play much... too many sites!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 19:07:17 — Link

I'm Et Cetera on there... mostly left though. The forums just weren't active enough for me.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Lukrecia
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-21 20:30:37 — Link

Heya! Floo here and today I will show you something you really need to see :D

P3, fully Pocket Puma Pets is a big cat pet site, which is totally free! It has many awesome features, friendly community and much more! First, let's start with the pets themselves! 

Currently, there are 6 breeds.

Lion, Lynx, Serval, Cheetah, Tiger and Wushi. All of these breeds are unique in their own way! You can dress them up, design them in any way, breed, decorate and much more! They can't die or get old too!

Examples:

Lion (male)

Lion (female) NOTE: This pooma has many evolutions! Not every of them has them ;)

Lynx

Serval

Cheetah

Tiger

Wushi

Festivals? Yup, we has them! Special occasions here are celebrated with a gifting stump, where you can gift everyone, hourly profile click for a random festival item and new items in the shops! They're limited timed, but return every year! Be sure to join in, next festival starts on the 1st of April!

Our newest feature are Dragns. Yes, Dragns! We have Dragns you need to raise and decorate your poomas with! They're rumored to be able to do more in the future... what could it be! :D

A pooma (well, more of a display, really) wearing dragons

We have a forum board with many different topics, also a live chat complex, where our users can chat! All free ;)

Join us now!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-24 14:45:47 — Link

I'm on P3! Many of my old friends from the Wajas Chatroom are on there. I see so many I recognize just looking at the stafflist. Phantom/Alex made me join ^^ Unfortunantly, I didn't play much because that was about when I got into college and was -way- too busy for pet sites. :/

Anyway, if I have more time I hope to get back into it. I'm feeling nostaligic remembering all those names!

My Lair: http://www.pocketpumapets.com/profile.php?id=148 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla