Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < WOULD YOU RATHER? (game)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-04 19:39:34 — Link

So game is simple just pick one of the two options, feel free to put your answer down in the thread and explain why you'd pick it,lol, have fun:

-----------------------

A) For 24 hours you can transform into your favorite animal for the day, but its a one-time only, and you cannot transform back during the whole time, which animal would you pick and why?

or

B) You have the power to transform into any animal, but you cannot pick the species, so it is entirely random, and it lasts for 25 minutes and has a 2-day cooldown. You are able to transform back into a human, but doing so still starts the cooldown process regardless.

...which one would you pick?
--------------------------
A) You are able to fly for 2 hours at 1 meter height, but you cannot change the height, you can change direction though, however, when the time is near, you will slowly descend.

or

B) You can fly for 1 hour and you can go to a max of 12 inches off the ground, you can change height but not direction, however, when the time is near, you will slowly descend.

---------------------------
A) You can turn invisible for 25 minutes, but you cannot have clothes, or items on you. (you are able to pick items up and open doors though)

or

B) You can freeze time for 1 hour, but you'll have a migraine after.
-------------------------
A) You can see 25 minutes into the future, and as well you can see everything that happens in between before 25 minute mark, but it only has a 50% chance of being true.

or

B) You can see 1 minute into the future and it will always be true and will happen.
A) Meet your favorite actor/actress/singer/whatever but no one will ever believe you met them (no phones, blogs or camera is allowed)

or

B) Meet your favorite actor/actress/singer/whatever but after 10 minutes, they will forget they ever had met you, but other people (like friends or family) will believe you have met them (still no phones, blogs or camera is allowed)

A) The resources on earth will be replenished again, but, there will be an increase in War.

or

B) 50% of forests on Earth will be back, but houses (that humans live in) will be 'reverted' back to the forest they originally would have been. (your home being one of them...a forest would stand where your home once was...)

A) Have the power to create one piece of food, whether it be cooked or not, out of thin air, and it will appear exactly as you imagined/want it,but...it will spawn in randomly around you, you cannot control where it appears, or lands....has 5 minute cooldown though.

or....

B) Have the power to create one piece of food, and can control where it appears/lands, but 60% chance of it being burnt, 25% chance of it spawning in 'raw', and it has a cooldown of 15 hours.
A) Have to power to create a plate of food (not like earlier question where its one piece, you CAN do a meal with this), BUT, you will gain 15 pounds eating the plate of food.

or....

B) Have the power to create a plate of food, but you will only feel 10% full eating it, you will not gain any weight from eating it.
A) Talk to someone who you love and miss, who has passed away some time ago, but you will only hear their voice only, and you can talk/hear them for 24 hours. (don't worry, others around you can hear too)

or...

B) Be able to see (and touch....) the one who love and miss, who has passed away some time ago, but only for 1 hour. (you can talk to them and stuff)

---------------------------

have fun!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 23:47:20 — Link

No. 1 - I would choose B, because otherwise I might miss important things.

• Roar843
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-08 06:03:10 — Link

Last one B it never said how many times I could use it and I dearly miss my grandpa and my cat putz

its only 7 stories.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-10 18:03:38 — Link

No. 2 - I would pick A because it is higher and lasts longer.

• cheetahgirl
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-03 21:48:37 — Link

last 1 b becouse i would love to see my nana 

meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♡♥

• stronachbelinda
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-06 08:20:26 — Link

A

Because I want to see the future.

« Prev | 1 | Next »