Posted at 2013-02-28 17:47:30 — Link

First, my suggestion is why not have the ability to come across a rare item, say a flower? that gives 1 energy while exploring. It;s not alot and if it is fairly rare it should have no effect on the economy.

I have seen other threads suggesting more energy and faster regen - BOTH I would completely support. I agree with the reasons.

You need to quest to get cash. That takes up 4 hours. They don't gain energy (I think - could be wrong) while questing so you have to wait another 2(ish) hours after the questing to explore. If you had zero energy going into the quest then you have only one explore in you after the quest.

Pregnancy is 24 hours I belive? That is another time sink you can't explore with and can't quest.

I have put a few of my pets up for stud for cash, that is more time out of explore. Personally I put my best pets up for stud since they are what will garner the best prices. No exploring no leveling.

I have only been on this site for a few days and while I completely love it, the constant lack of energy drives me crazy. Like other posts I've read, I find myself checking back constantly to see if I can get just one explore in. I can easily see new players losing interest fast if they have nothing to do for a large part of their day/night here. Right now there is limited interaction they can have with their pets.

(Sorry if I have some of the times wrong, I was going off the top of my head but I am fairly certain they are close! :)