Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < [O]Reds Rarebits - SkinStore! {First 3 only 1000 Silver!}

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 15:30:10 — Link

Introduction
My name is Red, and I like to occasionally delude myself into pretending that I can colour anything worthwhile! If you like encouraging people in their delusions, feel free to read on, because worst comes to worst, you get a skin out of the situation.

How it works
You place your order here, and I show you the design every now and again to make sure you're happy with the way things are going. Once you are, and we've aggreed a price, we move on.
You send me 1 Rainbow Jar and the Pet you want to put the skin on, along with whatever payment we agree on. I upload the skin as 'private' so no-one else can use it and apply it to your pet, then send your pet back.
(If we need to juggle methods due to payment, such as sending silver or gold in various ways, we can work that out. So far I only know how to manage sending silver, not gold, so until thats worked out, my prices will be in Silver and Pets)

Cans, Can'ts, and Willing-To-Try-But-No-Promises
Can:
Natural looking markings, good colour combinations, some patterning (we can discuss this) Gryphons, Unicorns, splotches and splatters, simple textures (again, we can discuss this).
Can't:
Line edits, adding items, fully redrawn poses. 
Willing to try (but no promises!)
Defined spots, intricate patterning, Cockatrices, Dragons.

Examples
Click on the smaller picture to see the larger one. These are all the Public Skins I've done that have been approved so far, so feel free to go apply one if you like it! 

* Winter is coming *

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 15:31:35 — Link

Price List:
Right now, seeing as I'm practising and still nervous about my skills with colouring, I'm not willing to price myself too high. 
I accept:
Silver, 1st Gen Gryphons, Pet Foods(in quantities higher then 30+).

Starting Prices:
The first three orders will be flat 1000 Silver.
I only ask that you give a fair critique of the skin you received, as well as a ballpark figure of what you'd have been willing to pay if it wasn't a flat-rate.

Order Form:
Please fill this out as entirely as you can. If you have references, link to them! 
Your name:
Species Requested:
Colours: (If you have hexcodes availiable, list them here!)
Design: (Be as detailed as you can in your description, or link to reference pictures!)

Are you alright with me using the image of your pet as an example for this store? Yes/No
Price: Only 1000 Silver for the first three orders!

Waiting List:
2. Nocturnal 2
3. DragonWolfShadows - Preview sent!

* Winter is coming *

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 15:32:25 — Link

OPEN, let the general chatter begin!

* Winter is coming *

• ForestPixie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 10:19:41 — Link

Your name: ForestPixie
Species Requested: Unicorn
Colours: (If you have hexcodes availiable, list them here!) I like colorful things, so anything is fine :)
Design: (Be as detailed as you can in your description, or link to reference pictures!) Hm...how about splotches? On a solid background?
Are you alright with me using the image of your pet as an example for this store? Of course! Yes/No

Hi!

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:38:02 — Link

@ForestPixie - I'll do my best!

* Winter is coming *

• Nocturnal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 20:27:11 — Link

I'll bite!  Do you think you could do a blue brindle, bald faced unicorn?  I can get you refrences of both color and coat types.

Your name: Nocturnal
Species Requested: Unicorn
Colours: (see above)
Design:
Are you alright with me using the image of your pet as an example for this store? Of course! Yes/No

• Nocturnal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 20:45:57 — Link

Ok, so to elaborate....

A coat like this

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2q1cgp2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2m34mdu.jpg[/IMG]

Mane/tail like this

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2hqv39s.jpg[/IMG]

A face like this BUT with dark eyes/pigmented eyerims.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/f38kgo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/3130sqf.jpg[/IMG]

Also, back right hoof white up until just a few inches above the ankle, and make sure the hoof is pink/white too :3

With everything else make sure the "ends" of the horse go dark like the brindles I showed above.  :3  

Let me know if you think you can do this one! <3

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 21:00:45 — Link

Sure, I'll see what I can do! 8D I've been studying for exams recently, and tonight is my first free night, so I'll probably be relaxing for it, then tackle both of these tomorrow.

* Winter is coming *

• Nocturnal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 21:23:28 — Link

Awesome! :3  Can't wait.

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:54:12 — Link

Sorry folks, my niece is visiting and things have been held up. She leaves on Friday, and I should be able to get some work done over the weekend. Apologies again! 

* Winter is coming *

• DragonWolfShadows
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 03:57:26 — Link

Your name: DragonWolfShadows
Species Requested: Gryphon
Colours: Brown and white.
Design: Basically, all I want is a bald eagle colored gryphon. The head of the gryphon will look like a bald eagle's, don't forget the yellow beak. For the rest of the body I would like it colored exactly like a bald eagle's. Even the lion part. It should look much like the golden gryphon you have at the top page for an example. Except I want it bald eagle brown instead of gold.
Are you alright with me using the image of your pet as an example for this store? Yes

Is this okay?

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 04:37:03 — Link

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. My apologies again for the delays here, things are a little mad at my house right now.

* Winter is coming *

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla