Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Winter's Warrior Cat Name Rater!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SiberianWhite
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-16 03:03:04 — Link

Credit to SuperHappy.

You've probably seen SuperHappy's thread, so I thought, I could give my opinion too. I do tribe, rogue, apprentice, and normal warrior names.

방탄소년단 ::起承转结

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-16 18:27:10 — Link

Dewfrost - a white female warrior with turquoise eyes! Her mate is Shadespark.

Shadespark - a VERY dark grey male warrior with venomously green eyes! He is known for seeming to sparkle in moonlight. His mate is Dewfrost.

Silverkit - daughter of Dewfrost and Shadespark. She is a silver and white tabby she-cat with the same green eyes as her fathers.

Ravenkit - son of Dewfrost and Shadespark. He is a black tom, his eyes, the same shade of turquoise as his mothers. Destined to be a medicine cat.

I hope you are ok with the fact that I included two kits!

• SiberianWhite
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-17 02:11:35 — Link

Pinkblossom

Dewfrost- The name is great! But what bothers me is the appearance. Cats don't open their eyes for a few days, so I would name a she-kit with a white pelt Frostkit, Snowkit, or Whitekit. Suggested names are Snowflower, Frostflower, Frostpetal, Whiteflower. 6

Shadespark- The name is strange. "Spark" is not a suffix used in the books, and it reminds me of flames and fire, not sparkling in the moonlight. I do think that the name is creative. Suggested names are Shadeclaw, Shadetalon. 5

Silverkit- Average. I would suggest warrior names, but she is still a kit and I need a more vivid description. 5

Ravenkit- I like it! Suggested names are Ravencall (In my opinion), or Ravensong if you wish to change him to a she-cat. 7

• Lava
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-17 10:25:04 — Link

Flowercloud-happy white she-cat what blue eyes and black speckles along her spine

Hello! Name's Lava. I'm always down for some chat, I get bored pretty often nowadays. Recently I've been working for some new genes in unicorns and throdama's, so I'm always up for new pets.

I'm always looking for Vermillion and Expand Stable Scrolls

Throughout the dreams and nightmares of my life, I survive through my own thoughts and reality. What I have is my own, and will only ever truly be my own.

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-17 12:36:28 — Link

OK, pretend Ravenkit is actually a she-cat and she is already a medicine cat! Her full clan name is Ravensong (like you suggested, I like that name! Plus, I'm all about ravens and crows!). I think that she is good for being a medicine cat since ravens have healing powers accodring to several legends!

Ok Silverkit is now a warrior. Her name was Silverkit because her tabby pattern is silver. Her full clan name is Silvermoon if that works. If it doesn't, her name shall be Silverpool - she is very calm and lovely! That makes her a bit weak though sometimes!

Now for Shadespark. His name should be Shadefang.

Hope these are better!

• SiberianWhite
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-17 21:02:52 — Link

They're great!

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-12 04:36:22 — Link

Icepetal: A white she-cat with a striking pink nose and clear blue eyes. Very thoughtful and insightful, Icepetal lives for the warrior code

Mistwing: A silver she-cat. She has lumious amber eyes and white paws. She fights for what she thinks is right, is willing to break the warrior code, and is very stubborn.

Blackfeather: A black tom with glaring yellow eyes. He is mysterious and quiet.

Jaynight: A dark gray tom with black, light gray, and white spots scattered across his back. He has deep blue eyes, and is brooding and mysterious, but is actually sensitive and warm on the inside.

Windlily: A pale gray she-cat. She has an underlying reddish tone, so she looks smoky. Her eyes are amber, and she is a kind, motherly cat.

Moonfrost: a beautiful light silver she-cat. She has ice blue eyes, and delicate markings across her back. Her tail is feathery and luxurious. She is haughty and selfish.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla