Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < Little Red's Custom Skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:32:49 — Link

Hi, here's my Custom Skin shop. I will work with all the skin bases the site has to offer and my own skins listed on this thread: Little Red's Skin Place

I am currently: Available and Able to log on regularly.

Packages and Prices:

1. 20% edits
    These edits include up to 3 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saber teeth, unsheathed claws OR item accessories. You may only choose 1 additional pet feature, this does not include custom wings of any type. Griffins or any pet with wings will only have the wings on the base you provide me.

Available for 1 pet.
    Price: 1 Rainbow Jar
    Total Items to send me: 2 Rainbow Jars (1 for payment, 1 for skin application)
    Total Pets to send me: 1 pet of your choice.

2. 20% edits
    These edits include up to 3 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saber teeth, unsheathed claws OR item accessories. You may only choose 1 additional pet feature, this does not include custom wings of any type. Griffins or any pet with wings will only have the wings on the base you provide me. You will be allowed 2 differently designed skins.

Available for 2 pets.
    Price: 2 Rainbow Jars
    Total Items to send me: 4 Rainbow Jars (2 for payment, 2 for skin application)
    Total Pets to send me: 2 pets of your choice.

3. 35% edits
    These edits include up to 4 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saver teeth, unsheathed claws AND/OR item accessories. You may choose 2 additional pet features OR bird and bat wings. I will edit the wings on the base you provide me.

Available for 1 pet.
    Price: 2 Rainbow Jars.
    Total Items to send me: 3 Rainbow Jars (2 for payment, 1 for skin application)

4. 35% edits
    These edits include up to 4 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saber teeth, unsheathed claws AND/OR item accessories. You may choose 2 additional pet features OR bird and bat wings. I will edit the wings on the base you provide me. You will be allowed 2 differently designed skins.

Available for 2 pets.
    Price: 3 Rainbow Jars.
    Total Items to send me: 5 Rainbow Jars (3 for payment, 2 for skin application)

5. 50% edits
    These edits include up to 5 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saber teeth, unsheathed claws, additional muscle builds, additional limbs, change of tails, different type of wings AND/OR item accessories. You may choose up to 3 additional pet features.  I will edit the wings on the base you provide me.

Available for 1 pet.
    Price: 3 Rainbow Jars.
    Total Items to send me: 4 Rainbow Jars (3 for payment, 1 for skin application)

6. 50% edits
    These edits include up to 5 colors and additional pet features such as antlers, saber teeth, unsheathed claws, additional muscle builds, additional limbs, change of tails, different type of wings AND/OR item accessories. You may choose up to 3 additional pet features.  I will edit the wings on the base you provide me. You will be allowed 2 differently designed skins.

Available for 2 pets.
    Price: 5 Rainbow Jars.
    Total Items to send me: 7 Rainbow Jars (5 for payment, 2 for skin application)

Note: I may accept item totals that may amount to the total price. Please post your inquiries before mailing me the form. Thanks.

Form:
Name of Buyer:
Name of Pet:
Package to Purchase:
Total Amount Owed:
Description of Skin:
References (If available):

These will take at most a week. If I do not have yours in that timeframe, please post for follow ups. I will ignore messaged follow ups. I do not have slots.

Thank you for your time!

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:40:59 — Link

Terms and Conditions:
So that we are in the clear if you have any questions and inquiries of making transactions with me. I will, more often than not, keep my end of the bargain. Please check my activity notifier on the upper part of this page to check if I am capable of getting on or not. I will place if I am not available on a specific timeframe. If I do not have space for your pet, please be patient. Thank you.

You have to message me the order form.
I will completely disregard your orders when they are posted on this thread. This thread is only for inquiries as your question might be important to other people as well. The only mailed inquiries I will reply to are full custom pets which are discussed later on.

I have the right to decline offers.
If the base is not mine or not official site art, as per submission requirements of the site, I am not allowed to upload art that isn't mine. Unless you have permission from the artist that I am able to use the base and have the administrator's confirmation to do so, I may decline your transaction.

If I am not comfortable with what you want me to do, I may decline your order.

If I find myself to suddenly become unavailable to do skins, I will inform you and inquire if you can wait. If you cannot, I will drop your transaction.

I will only work with bases and will make up to 50% edits.
I will not make a fully custom skin for you since I do not have time. This might change later on once I do get free time, but as of current, I am incapable of doing so. Though if you are persistent, you may message me to inquire provided the description of what you want me to do.

If I do create custom bases, they will be on a 700x700 canvas, all layers editable on Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop, provide you Paint Tool Sai files and Photoshop files and will cost USD, not in-game currency. This is due to the fact that there is a turnover of ownership rights.

You will have rights to the file and are allowed to let others use the base for editing; but it is agreed that I have show rights, can place it on my own portfolio and have you as a reference to confirm that I have done a job for you if needed. You may not resell the piece for real life currency. If you have used it on this site, you must follow the site's terms regarding skins. Check the FAQs and Skin Submission pages to clarify.

You provide the Pet and the Rainbow jar.
If I have the skin approved, I will note you to send me the pet, items and payment. Once I confirm that you have provided me your end, I will apply the skin and return them to you. You are welcome to report me if I don't return the pet/s.

The skins will always be private.
Unless you want them public, the only pet that will have the custom skin is yours. If I like the skin, I will ask your permission first if I can use it. I will be willing to apply the skin to more pets, see above for price listing.

If there are errors, I will be fully liable for them.
On occasions that I have applied the skin on the wrong pet, I will be fully liable to reapply the skin on the real pet and remove the skin on the pet that has been mistakenly colored. All skins will be approved by you before submitting them for administrator's approval. If I have the wrong skin version approved and applied it on your pet, I will be responsible for recoloring that pet and sending the final file for approval. You will not be charged for such errors.

If the skin was not approved by the administrator, I will inquire why it wasn't approved.
You will pay a fine of 1500 Silver or 2 Gold  in case it won't ever get approved. I will send you the image for you to keep as I will have no use for it. Before resigning to rejection, I will inquire the administrator to why the piece wasn't approved and if they give specifics that can be remedied, I will do them. You will have to approve of the changes and hopefully we get the image approved and you don't have to pay the fine.

All skins will not have my signature on them unless they are for your approval.
As per skin submission regulations, I will not have my signature on my skins. There will also be no white backgrounds and such. 

You will provide me the base I am to use.
Along with the base, I am to be provided instructions to what you want me to do. Specific colors (preferably their hex variants, but not required); over-all prefered outcome (a sketch is wonderful, though not required); other extra objects such as accessories, clothing and the like; and a descriptive paragraph or so about the custom you like. The more specific and straight to the point you are, the better. 

I do not accept requests.
With the exception of me saying the job is free, I will not do probono work. 

I will do fan derivative work.
As long as I can interpret it as freely as I can. I will not put a character's face on the butt of your skin nor will I recreate exact figures from whatever fan base you want. I will not break copyright laws. I also have the right to deny fan based work if I think what you want is not possible. 

I finish the art, you pay and send me the things I ask and then I apply your skin.
This certifies that you will keep your end of the bargain and I fulfill mine. After I show you the final piece of the artwork with my signature, you will tell me if you want it to be sent for approval. Once approved, I will note you to send your end of the deal and once I confirm, I will apply the skin and return the pet to you. I will continue to edit if you are not happy and as much as our deal lets me to edit. I will inform you of additional prices if I feel we are stretching the boundaries of your package.

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:44:09 — Link

Skin compilation for my customers. If you want public skins or skins that are limited edition, please head over to my Skin Place.

Finished Skins Ordered:
Oops, business hasn't started yet! Come back later.

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:33:14 — Link

We talked about it on PM. :3

Form:
Name of Buyer: S.the.Unicorn
Name of Pet: S
Package to Purchase: 20% edits for one pet
Total Amount Owed: 1 Rainbow Jar
Description of Skin: Beastkeeper Unicorn Base. White Unicorn with Rainbow Mane, Rainbow Tail, Rainbow horn

Optional- Rainbow.. Feathering/Leg fur or whatever it's called. xDD 

References (If available):  N/A

Thanks!! x3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla