Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < hire some sort of quality control for skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Poltergeist
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-06 00:03:58 — Link

this site needs a ton of work. but one of the many things that is absolutely necessary is to have someone go through all of the skins and make sure that they actually pass the "quality standards" this site claims to have in regard to skins.

there are far too many skins that are either simple gradients, use color inversion, were very poorly colored, or have far too much light exposure. some look like they could have easily been done in ms paint.

so yes, there desperately needs to be a skin quality control agent. one who is consistent and does not make the site look hypocritical.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-06 07:40:40 — Link

There is in fact a quality control for the skins. All skins must be approved by Angel before they are available on the site. As long as the background is clear and some effort seems to have been made on developing the skin and a few other rules, Angel accepts it. Not everyone is an epic artist but they still try hence the wide variety of skins both using their own lines or Beastkeeper lines.

I quite like how much creative freedom Angel gives the players when making custom skins. Otherwise it would be just like FlightRising where you are only allowed to color within the lines of their premade Dragon bases and cannot unleash your full creative talent, no matter how skillful (or not) you are compared to others.

And just because there is an ugly skin available does not mean you have to use it on your pet.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Imitatia

Posted at 2016-01-06 07:41:28 — Link

This was addressed by Nightingale through PM. Locking.

Hey everyone!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla