Boards < General < Help < Mistaken Transfer!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 04:46:29 — Link

Hello, I wasn't sure where to do this or if I could be helped but yesterday I was completing a trade with another user, Dr_Starchild. In the process of placing the _ in their name it somehow just click on the first name on the list and sent it to another user instead!

(Also, a side not, the search for users seems to not like _ in users names as I've had difficulty with it and so have others, don't know why.)

The pet in question was a red female Cockatrice at level 4, it had been sent to the user Dracini, I sent a message asking if they could return the baby (I still possess it's mother and have messages about the trade) but they have yet to get on and I'm not sure if they will ever get on soon or not. Is there anyway an admin could get it back for me please? I would really appreciate it. ): This accident happened yesterday.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 12:51:13 — Link

Well actually, the only way to get the pet back would be if Dracini is willing to give it back. They don't have to, as it's an user mistake. 

I'm sorry, but if we fix everyone's mistakes, we would not be done soon. If we fix someone's mistake, we have to fix all the mistakes.

Good luck though.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Dr_Starchild
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 15:35:31 — Link

;_;

• Aibiki
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 01:57:02 — Link

Methinks this is reason enough for them to add a confirmation screen. :C 

#2132 on Aywas

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:25:20 — Link

@Dr_Starchild, please don't post smiles for only post. It's considerer spamming.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 04:06:35 — Link

I agree Aibiki since it sent my Cockatrice off without me hitting enter or send, it just picked the name and sent it. I can't get it back but something to make this fail proof would really be reassuring to the users and leave little to no problems at all for the staff to deal with. ^^

Maybe put an accept system in place so if it was a mistake or the other end is being unreliable, the transfer can still be canceled. I don’t know, anything like this would be a lovely addition in due time! <3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla