Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Mockingbird Gene Logic

Boards

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-01-04 22:22:36 — Link

So... I am being a bit shameless in trying to get a leg up on this even. I have a question about the logic of the Mockinbird Gene. It's not so much a bug... just the fluidity of game play (and be being shameless in finding good explore pets).

The Butterfly Dragon Kami has Mockingbird.... which resists Fire, Acid and Lightning Strike... The elemental attacks... By that logic should it not also resist Ice? Buttefly dragon were created before Lykos... so maybe it wasn't worked in.. thoughts?

Thank you.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-01-05 00:11:10 — Link

You're right, it would be logical if this gene worked with Ice elemental attacks as well. Mocking Bird ability will now provide resistance to Ice. I will update it's description tomorrow to reflect this.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2016-01-05 02:57:33 — Link

Thank you! That is fantastic! My shameless hope to have the butterfly dragon be a good exploring pet in this event has paid off... *ahem* I mean, it does makke logical sense to have ice be considered an element along with the others. 

I hope that elemental resistance also takes this into effect. 

Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-01-05 03:37:04 — Link

Elemental Resistance was updated at once when Ice elemental attack was introduced. It was only Butterfly Dragon who needed some time to adapt to the changing world :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla