Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Greenhouse suggestion.

Boards

Poll: Good idea?

Yes!

1 votes / 25%
Nope

1 votes / 25%
Unsure

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Thekittycatfan101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 01:42:47 — Link

I was thinking it'd be cool if we could build greenhouses for growing things like plant fats/oils/protein.

I know we have the golems but the Greenhouse could be almost like an upgrade? Like it'd last longer or you could grow more?

Also instead of having to gather all the schemes for the different golems you could grow them all in the greenhouse.

It'd also bring new items maybe like seeds, fertilizer etc. 

Just a suggestion :3

If someone already suggested this I'm sorry. ;u;

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 13:52:57 — Link

Farms have been suggested in the past to either a) produce food of their own accord or b) allow you to have more of the food-producing golems running at once. Being able to have multiple golems of a single type, particularly the food ones, is a popular idea that gets thrown around in the forums from time-to-time.

Personally I am not a fan of this idea, but, if something similar were to be implemented along the lines of a farm/greenhouse, I would want it to be for the food-golems only, or not involve the golems at all in its production of food items, since it doesn't make sense for the others to be found there. Food gets used daily while the other materials can sit around for quite some time unused so they don't need more golems.

• Thekittycatfan101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 15:41:07 — Link

Understood, you do have a point.

I just thought'd it be cool for people like me who have food problems. ^^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla