Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Deviance extractor not showing in "All" tab

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-01 20:33:15 — Link

Hi!

I bought the scheme for the Deviance extractor alongside all the other new schemes and used them. When trying to access the extractor sheme in my crafting menu, I did not see it. I thought I forgot to buy it and bought it again. After using the scheme it said it was "updated". Then I found out, that the scheme is only visible under the items tab and not it the all tab.

Update: Quest items don't seem to be showing up under the "Quest items" tab in the warehouse.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-01-01 22:26:29 — Link

Thank you for reporting. The display for Deviance Extractor in All tab is fixed.

Could you please specify what quest items do you mean? Just to be clear, Tundra doesn't have any quest items.

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-01 23:16:52 — Link

Thank you for the fix. (I just miss my 15k...)

Oh, ok. I thought that Pure Snow is considered a quest item towards the Etelias.

• Jaws2003
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-04 03:09:16 — Link

I have bought 3 schemes of the deviance extractor and I can't find them anywhere I look

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-04-05 12:56:16 — Link

Could you please clarify, you used the recipe and and can't find it in the library or you don't see the recipe in your inventory? Please let me know if it's the second.  If it's the first then everything is fine because it's an event item which you can't craft right now. It will appear as soon as anything involving Liquid Deviance will be running.

• Jaws2003
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-08 01:20:00 — Link

It's the first one thank you for your assistance!!!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla