Boards < General < Help < Skins, Breeding, and Auto-Battles, oh my!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vindoxious
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:58:05 — Link

Okay. Thee consecutive questions here.

One, I finally got a custom skin uploaded! Two, I don't know how to upload it. Any help with that?

I set up a new pet I got from a breeding to breed him, but I can't explore with him while he's up for offer. How do I take him down from the breeding list?

And last of all, I sort of forget how to set my pets up for auto-battles or how to make them stop auto-battling.

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:00:35 — Link

You'll need a Rainbow Jar from the premium shop in order to set the skin on a pet.  

You'll go to your pet's page to cancel offer, or alternatively you can go find your pet on the breeding page and press cancel there.

Lastly, you can also go to the battle page and remove your pet there. I forget how exactly, but on the page it should just say to remove it or something.  :p  ...Unless you mean auto-battling in Explore?  You'd click the shield that says "Auto" to change it to manual.

• Vindoxious
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:05:33 — Link

Ah. Okay. Thanks!

Got it. Thank you again! I'll need to look for that.

Oh. Is your pet taken off it's auto-battle mode after you get defeated...? That feature just really confuses me.

Thanks for the help!

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:11:21 — Link

I don't know if your pet is taken off after being defeated. I don't battle often. But when my pet did battle for once and beat the other one, it stayed on the list. But I don't know if it was just lag that caused it to not be taken down immediately.  So, sorry, I really can't help you too much with battling, I don't understand it much myself.

• Vindoxious
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:17:56 — Link

That's fine! Thank you for all you've done to help me.

I don't think we've ever really talked before. It's really nice to meet you!

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:20:03 — Link

No problem. Feel free to toss any more questions my way. I might have the answer, probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. xD

And no, we have not talked before!  It's a pleasure to meet you as well. c:  I love your Pumas.  >_>  I like Pumas a lot. xD

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:37:35 — Link

Pets are taken from the arena when they run out of energy, otherwise they will stay there no matter if they win or lose.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla