Posted at 2015-12-25 00:26:45 — Link

I think that players should be able to create their own task lists. These would be checkists of objectives that the player can enter, and then check off, functioning similar to the "Tasks" sidebar in Google Calendar. If you wanted to include more features that would be specific to BeastKeeper, one idea that I came up with is the ability to select one or more items, golems, and/or buildings, and the system would automatically add tasks to the player's task list, the tasks describing which items the player needs to collect in order to craft the chosen things. For example, let's say that a player wants to craft a sanctuary and an amethyst golem, and the person has 250 quartz and 49 Amethyst. The person would go to their task list, go to an "Automatic Item" (or something named similarly) task option, and select "Amethyst Golem" and "Sanctuary". The automatic task feature would add a task that says "Collect 26 Amethyst", because the player needs 75 amethyst in total to craft both a sanctuary and an amethyst golem, and already has 49 amethyst. The automatic task function would not add any quartz-related tasks, because the player already has enough quartz to craft all of the selected things.

I would really prefer that if this task list feature gets added in, that it is available to everyone, not just players with a premium subscription. I don't think this function is too overpowered, and this function would be extremely beneficial to everyone.  Whether or not task lists are a function, but especially if task lists are exclusive to premium players, I also think that allowing players to send a private message to themselves would be helpful.