Boards < General < Help < Inn Building - Answered

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 23:30:14 — Link

So I almost have all the parts to create an inn, but before I decide if it's worth it or not, I have a few questions.

First off, I apparently have enough tools to create a Stable level 2, but the one pet that is qualified is grayed out. I'm wondering if it is because she needs to have full 10 energy in order to build a building?  

Secondly, regarding the inn, I understand you can use invites to attract certain people. I have three separate invites right now, so my question is, how many people can you invite to your inn?  Is there a limit on the number of people allowed?  I have a Claw Magician, Druid, and Trainer invite and I'd like to use them all, but I want to be sure that I can use those all + others because I want to use a lot of invites.

And one last question, I have three Claw Magician invites right now. According to the invite, it increases the probability of den inhabitance for the Puma, which is what I need because that's what I'm specializing in. However, I'd like to use all three of the invites, but do they stack?  Say, one invite is 5% additiional probability.  So I use all three invites, would that make it 15% probablity?  Of coruse, I don't know how much % the actual invite uses, so I'm just putting in numbers as an example.

Either, knowing those answers is imperative for me because I want to know if I should use up all those materials on an inn or not.  x_x  

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:38:59 — Link

I found from experience that yes, your pet does need all 10 energy

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:44:26 — Link

I figured as much. Thank you Emmie. c:  Now I just need answers for the rest of my questions!  ;;

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 14:44:16 — Link

Only one guest can stay at the Inn at the same time.

The probabilty of den inhabitance by a certain pet class is 100% after the invited Magician comes to your Inn. Please remember that Pumas can inhabit only dens which are placed on the ground, thus they can't get to the Ruins or the Cave, and that you need a free slot on the map for a new pet to come (this means that you need to catch the pets that are living there right now).

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla