Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Your Favorite Band

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Warspirit
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-05 01:18:17 — Link

So what type of music do you guys listen to and what are some of your favorite bands? Do you like any international music or are you all focused on music in your own country?

For more fics check out my main pseud!

• Edgy
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-11 03:44:42 — Link

Ooh boy, I like a lot of bands. Mostly they're from North America and Europe. 

I listen to: Billy Talent, Bryan Scary & the Shredding Tears, Tally Hall, Hawaii Part II, Ewert and the Two Dragons, Owl City, Bo En, Ludo, RED, Say Anything, and a concept album by Forgive Durden called Razia's Shadow. 

As you can see... I like a lot of different types of music XD I do love punk rock, though. 

Lo and behold, I am the edgiest teenager alive. 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-17 02:12:15 — Link

Right now, I'm hooked on The Warning. The songs that have been recently banging in my head are Quiet Riot's Feel the Noize, The Muses's Resistance, Twisted Sister's We're not Gonna Take It, and the Foo Fighter's The Pretender.

• ChickenNuggat
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-19 04:16:20 — Link

My favorite band is Green Day. Too bad I was born after most of their history. XD

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-25 17:17:35 — Link

I have an eclectic taste of music, but some of my favorite bands/artists are Rush, Michael and Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Shawn Mendes, and Genesis. These are just a few. 

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-02 22:08:17 — Link

Three days grace

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• cRaZyCaT99
  • User

Posted at 2022-12-22 08:59:20 — Link

My chemical romance, falling in reverse or linkin park

• Jolyne_kujo
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-04 04:54:42 — Link

I've been on a huge kick on Steely Dan's music recently though I also like riverside, led zeppelin and king crimson

We believed

We'd catch the rainbow
Ride the wind to the sun

Sail away on ships of wonder
But life's not a wheel
With chains made of steel
So bless me

• KittySnatcher
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-05 04:18:20 — Link

Fan of One republic and Green Day. 

"Really great people can make you feel that you too can become great"

I offer breeding for ridiculously low prices 

Players have given to me, and in turn I wish to give to the players. 

#BeastKeeper4Ever

• Jaykattz
  • User

Posted at 2023-09-06 05:24:48 — Link

My fave artist is P!nk, band is The Beetles, and most of the songs I like are from the 2010's.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla