Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Explore trade wording

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 19:48:16 — Link

Not quite sure if this counts as a bug or a lack of clarity - 

From what I can tell, the game says (item they're giving you) to (Item you're giving them). I think this is unclear and rejected a of these trades in explore until I figured out that it was backward.

Perhaps clean up the wording so it's more clear that the first item is what they're offering and the second is what you're giving? Or change "to" to "for", as to implies that the first thing will change to the second thing. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:23:47 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

It's a lack of clarity in description. It was already reported for Scriptorium but we forgot to update it for Market too.
The description is updated.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 05:19:37 — Link

Uhm, I think it's still messed up.  I went to exchange and it said, "

Our 3 Stone for your 3 Ore.

I thought that meant that I could trade my three ore for their three stone.  I'm guessing it's speaking in a way that I'm the one saying what I'd trade?  That confused me. :c  Now I'm out three stone, so I'm sad. xD  And here's exactly what it said, because I just encountered another shop:

The merchant offers you to check his goods and exchange some of your materials if you want.

Exchange
Our 2 Cotton
for Your 2 Stone

Do you want to exchange goods?

Because it says on the top "your materials" I thought that the "your 2 stone" what what I'd be trading to receive the cotton. But no, if I said yes I'd lose the cotton and get the stone instead.  That confuses me quite a bit. ;;

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-28 05:48:39 — Link

You're right, thanks for pointing it. Sorry for the confusion. The description is fixed. I added 10 Stone to you Inventory to cover the losses.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 05:56:27 — Link

Thank you so much, Angel!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla