Boards < Community < Roleplay < ) (0M32TUCK (homestuck) RP!!!!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Karkat_CG_Vantas
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-28 19:31:07 — Link

This an anyone can join homestuck rp! You can either be canon form the comic, or you and be your own character, doesn't matter to me! I will put a list of canon characters that are available to choose from, which is a lot, so I would appriciate it if you would choose from the canons. If you do decide to be a bit mean to me and make your own character, you just have to tell me if they're human, troll, or any other species, their name, (obviously) how old they are, (in the ages of that species [trolls = sweeps]), their apperance, and their personality. I will make a list of all the canon characters that are available below this. all I ask from my fellow roleplayers is that you keep the cursing to a minimum, (yes, you can use a few vulgur terms, seeing as the fandom this is), no fighting within the forum, and NO GARY STUES / MARY SUES! I WILL NOT STAND FOR A PERFECT CHARACTER!! Now that that's settled, I am taking Karkat, so he's not on the canon list. You are allowed to ship characters together, but if there is someone being that character, you must ask their permission first! Also, you can type in your respective trolls style and color or human's color, or you can choose not to. It's completely up to you! Now, let's enjoy the rp! 

Canon Characters:

-John Egbert

-Dave Strider

-Rose Lalonde

-Jade Harley

-Jane Crocker

-Roxy Lalonde

-Dirk Strider

-Jake English

-Aradia Megido

-Tavros Nitram

-Sollux Captor

-Karkat Vantas

-Nepeta Leijon 

-Kanaya Maryam

-Terezi Pyrope

-Vriska Serket

-Equius Zahhak

-Gamzee Makara

-Eridan Ampora

-Feferi Peixes

-Damara Megido

-Rufioh Nitram

-Mituna Captor

-Kankri Vantas

-Meulin Leijon

-Porrim Maryam

-Latula Pyrope

-Aranea Serket

-Horuss Zahhak

-Kurloz Makara

-Cronus Ampora

-Meenah Peixes

• Karkat_CG_Vantas
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-28 19:33:16 — Link

I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS, MAKING ALL THE NAMES WITH THE COLORS AND EVERYTHING, SO IT WOULD BE NICE IF ANYONE THAT JOINS RECOMENDS SOMEONE ELSE TO CHECK IT OUT. THAT'S ALL I ASK.

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-22 00:08:40 — Link

SHUCKS BUSTER do you know how long I've looked for this?! I'm really happy to have found this! Can I be Aradia? She's my favorite. And, thank you for this crossover! Although, to be honest, I have experience with almost every character. I can be whoever you need me to be! I'll try to get my Nepeta-obsessed friend to rp, too! You, sir/madam, are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I'm 0kay with a l0t 0f things n0w.

~Aradia Megido   

It's hard, Kan. It's hard, bein a kid and growwin up, and nobody understands.

~Eridan Ampora   

Sometimes, the future is irrelevant. All that matters is now, and whether or not you decide that it should.

~ Anonymous   

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-22 03:04:32 — Link

~Aradia Megido   

~Eridan Ampora   

Sometimes, the future is irrelevant. All that matters is now, and whether or not you decide that it should.

~ Anonymous   

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-22 03:05:21 — Link

~Aradia Megido   

~Eridan Ampora   

~ Anonymous   

• Karkat_CG_Vantas
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 03:34:21 — Link

YES YOU CAN BE ARADIA. ACTUALLY, THIS HELPS A LOT, NOW THAT I HAVE AT LEAST ONE PERSON HERE. MAYBE OTHERS WILL WANT TO JOIN. MAYBE. CAN'T GET MY HOPES UP TOO MUCH. 

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 03:41:54 — Link

Yes. It's hard t0 tell, c0nsidering h0w many Gamzees are 0n this site! :P

~Aradia Megido   

~Eridan Ampora   

~ Anonymous   

• Karkat_CG_Vantas
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 04:28:33 — Link

WAIT... THERE ARE GAMZEES ON THIS SITE? AND A LOT? IF AT LEAST ONE OF THEM GOES ON A RAMPAGE... 

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 04:44:39 — Link

its 0kay. as far as i kn0w m0st 0f them have been pretty inactive. n0 need t0 w0rry ab0ut him just yet karkat!

~Aradia Megido   

~Eridan Ampora   

~ Anonymous   

• Karkat_CG_Vantas
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-28 05:07:31 — Link

OK, BUT THAT "JUST YET" PART STILL HAS ME WORRIED...

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-28 21:27:43 — Link

it w0nt change anything. he w0nt g0 0n a rampage anytime s00n. n0t f0r a l0ng time, and i w0uld kn0w ab0ut time! 0u0

~Aradia Megido   

~Eridan Ampora   

~ Anonymous   

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla